SMRT Taxi

Bat69

Any effective way to make a complaint to smrt taxi about their driver's reckless driving or should I not bother as I am not a customer ?

Flashed and honked at a Chrysler that suddenly pulled out from Orchard Blvd Four seasons hotel without bothering to check for oncoming traffic, the driver purposely slowed his taxi down and when I pulled next to him, he has the audacity to glare at me ? His grandfather's road ? :thinking:

Re: SMRT Taxi

I dunno. Sometimes complaining works, but at the heat of the moment I might just get very angry and do stupid things to them. These idiots just better hope I had a good day. I used to carry a parang in my car (for travelling up north). Luckily I no longer do that.

Take three deep breath and move on

Enjoy life. Don't let these bo Liao ppl affect you

Exactly. In such a small country n with so many cars, chances of meeting these people again is high. Forget it n move on.

NVNT. Go bideo, can complain to SMRT or even LTA. Otherwise, suck thumb.

detach8;889063 said:
I dunno. Sometimes complaining works, but at the heat of the moment I might just get very angry and do stupid things to them. These idiots just better hope I had a good day. I used to carry a parang in my car (for travelling up north). Luckily I no longer do that.
I used to not carry any 'weapons'... but now, short of a handgun, my limbs as weapons are now reinforced with an extendable Baton and Tazer, good luck to the robbers up north... Oooops :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

Baby1M;889107 said:
I used to not carry any 'weapons'... but now, short of a handgun, my limbs as weapons are now reinforced with an extendable Baton and Tazer, good luck to the robbers up north... Oooops :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

very fierce

Baby1M;889107 said:

Hahaha, do carry those "steering lock" shaped of a baseball bat :D

Police ask what is this during roadblock , say it's just a steering wheel lock :)

SapphireSpite;889112 said:
Hahaha, do carry those "steering lock" shaped of a baseball bat :D

Police ask what is this during roadblock , say it's just a steering wheel lock :)
Yups, I seen those but not my cup of 'tea'. Good for ya if u carry one :)
Oooops :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

whatchamacallit;889111 said:
very fierce
Not fierce lor, carrying a Parang IS FIERCE... what I carry is humble and humbly not visible nor threatening till its applied, LMAO.

Yeah I think I'll have a hard time explaining a parang if caught for any reason.

hitmee;889066 said:
Take three deep breath and move on

Enjoy life. Don't let these bo Liao ppl affect you
Quality post.

Zen.

These kind of post always make me very angry. It reminds me of my whistle-blowing of Singapore Institute of Management's (SIM) financial irregularities but the Executive Director just bo-chap.

I was Auditor and issued a report of several red-flags. They terminated my auditor's post prematurely.

This reminds me of an encounter I had with a Stream. Joker was using his phone to SMS while negotiating a right turn, slowed down too abruptly and proceeded to use his vehicle to swerve into my lane before attempting to flee away (& beating a red light while doing that too).

Caught this exciting action on my DVR & made a police report.
Other than cursing & swearing at such buggers, nothing much we can do except this.

Well, they did bother to respond.....maybe there is hope after all...

We thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter and we sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience with our taxi hirer of taxi SHBxxxxJ.

We have investigated the matter and we do not condone his appalling actions and abysmal mannerism. We have reminded the driver to be mindful of his driving conduct and actions when representing SMRT Corporation Ltd as a taxi hirer.

We also wish to share that safety is of paramount importance and we certainly do not condone inconsiderate and unsafe driving behavior. We had put in place guidelines to ensure that all drivers work towards practicing safe driving. All drivers have to abide by the Traffic Rules & Regulations and actions will be taken if they do not meet our safety standards. We would also like to share that through our regular in-house educational efforts, we consistently impart onto our hirers the importance of being courteous on the road and not to indulge in inconsiderate driving behavior that will compromise their own safety as well as that of other road users.

Based on your feedback, this case will be logged under the driver’s record and will be taken into consideration during his performance review. We will also continue to monitor this hirer’s performance closely and will take further disciplinary action should he fail to comply with our service guidelines.

Once again, we apologise for the unpleasant experience and appreciate you highlighting the incident to us.

SapphireSpite;889121 said:
Hahaha:D

Else if Parang, very subjective in Singapore, later Kena tangkap for possession of offensive weapon :eek:

In Singapore, this can also be considered an "offensive weapon" - prease dun pray pray :lol2:

View attachment 41308

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back