• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

SLS...............Anyone???

Re: SLS...............Anyone???

centurion9900?

If I had the money, I would bite...

No budget to that. Are you a broker ac323? I noticed alot of posts for selling from you. Would like to consider your service in buy and sell in future though :)

Cheers!

Exclusifmedia;787339 said:
No budget to that. Are you a broker ac323? I noticed alot of posts for selling from you. Would like to consider your service in buy and sell in future though :)

Cheers!

nope, am not a Broker..................

cheers

Ac323 is the unofficial guardian of this site. News, deals, Q&A...anything...

hoks;787341 said:

Don't forget 24/7 tech support as well! You can always count on bro ac323!

centurion selling it for the mp4-12c

No wonder. Haha. I will be part of the BMW family in a few months time. Getting an used one to begin with.

I am also in the forum for merc, and i must say that the ppl here are more active and things discussed and shared are welcoming factors as compared to the other "side" :)

No offence ya. I own a merc once upon the time, and giving myself a chance to experience the bimmer is the first factor but the most important factor is the ppl here. The passion been displayed :)

Oh just to add.......the ppl here should be paid an advertising fee in fact by BMW ASIA. Social advertising as such beats all the crapped ads in the papers and all that sales talks in the show room. My honest opinion.

Welcome, Exclusifmedia.

I also share ur sentiments.

People here v friendly.
They welcome you, greet each other good morning and teach u how to maintain ur car's shine through proper shutdown of engine .
The gals here r chio, judging from the page count of their intro thread. Heck, even guys intro thread also 190 pages.
Our events lagi happening. people will suka suka buy fish head curry meal, and months after our event finishes, the thread is still going on strong.

Lots of stuff for sale in our classified threads, from AP watch to leather jackets, ai simi, wu simi.

At our monthly meetup, lots of topless people will join us.

Are u a Liverpool fan?

Exclusifmedia;787510 said:
No wonder. Haha. I will be part of the BMW family in a few months time. Getting an used one to begin with.

I am also in the forum for merc, and i must say that the ppl here are more active and things discussed and shared are welcoming factors as compared to the other "side" :)

No offence ya. I own a merc once upon the time, and giving myself a chance to experience the bimmer is the first factor but the most important factor is the ppl here. The passion been displayed :)

M3???????????

cheers

Exclusifmedia Welcome to bimmer world =)!
This forum is real fun and people here really helpful (Espically Ac323)! .
If u have any question just bring it up here =) Alot pro bimmer will assist you =)

Cheers!!

hoks;787341 said:

wobbles;787343 said:
Don't forget 24/7 tech support as well! You can always count on bro ac323!

Tats cos I am watching him 24/7

any cock-ups I report him to admin

dash;787514 said:
The gals here r chio, judging from the page count of their intro thread. Heck, even guys intro thread also 190 pages.
Which guy so popular? Must be a Liverpool fan!

C3P0;787657 said:
Which guy so popular? Must be a Liverpool fan!

do you meant Fanner?????????

cheerssssssssss

wobbles;787321 said:
centurion9900?

If I had the money, I would bite...

S2k;787357 said:
centurion selling it for the mp4-12c

S2k jio me buy mp4-12c.. He said can cross hump at 150km/hr and would not feel any bump in the cabin.. I like humps and hums :)

Last edited by a moderator:

curvy roads and undulating roads the car handles like something out of this world.... world rally car derived suspension.... sart.

AC323 is da man
Always there to assist .........:woottt:

Back