Sime Darby MSIG Insurance!!!

desertfox65

Just coming to my insurance renewal, so far with the MSIG thingy through SimeDarby. THey now quoted over $1300/- and car coming to 4 years old. I paid the least when it was brand new but I find it hard to bleieve that they increased almost $200 after 55% NCD... really tired of paying more even though the car in now less in value....

anyone manage a better premium than this on an stock E60 523i ?

thanks

Re: Sime Darby MSIG Insurance!!!

Errr its better that you get those ins brokers and help you source for cheaper ins elsewhere. Normally such packaged insurance will typically be more expensive as compared to sourcing elsewhere.

desertfox65;699387 said:
Just coming to my insurance renewal, so far with the MSIG thingy through SimeDarby. THey now quoted over $1300/- and car coming to 4 years old. I paid the least when it was brand new but I find it hard to bleieve that they increased almost $200 after 55% NCD... really tired of paying more even though the car in now less in value....

anyone manage a better premium than this on an stock E60 523i ?

thanks

Should try those online insurers like Aviva - my premium fell by 400 bucks compared the going thru the usual insurance brokers.

Aviva? did you change rim ? cannot claim insurance hor ...

Aviva cannot go PML workshop right? i check before and they have their own workshops.

Bro.... my MSIG is only 1500 for new F10 with 40% NCD and no deduction from traffic police side... just got 8 points from speed camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back