Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Re: SIGN UP >> Sepang Track Day 10 Dec Registration

chongster;707795 said:
i think you should let Shawn know as we still have more than 50 cars for the TD.

Ok Noted, Thanks Bro.

Tianzo;707753 said:
Hi All,

Car is currently in Sickbay and wont be ready for the Dec 10 Trackday. Please do PM me if you are interested in taking my spot: Driver +1 extra driver for the Upcoming Track Event.

-Edit-

Sorry all, Slot is no longer for sale. Thanks Shawn.

As it's nearing the event, I thought we should do a rundown on the registration so far; sorry for being offline for the past couple of months. We now have 51 paid cars going fo the event.

There are pullouts, and I will go ahead to refund Kuvesh, Junwei, Tianzo. Let me set up my account first.

As we are still >40, I cannot allow for any transfers. Transfers can only be allowed 40 cars, if not for the latter we would run into losses. I will be away from 1-3Dec, however you can continue to send me sms and pms. I will allocate changes according to the timestamps.

There will also not be any rollovers into the 2012 track days, so I will close off the 2011 account after this track day. The 2012 dates are still being finalised at the moment; I have just emailed Sepang. I guess we will know the confirmed dates next time I'm up in their office. Please remember the registration for the next track day in february 2012 will be on Dec 12, 12pm. I will establish the regularity of opening up the next track day registration on the monday 12pm following the last TD. Pls key this into your scheduler, and inform your friends too.

I also have a waitlist of the trackkies who have indicated their interest with me for this track day. As the number falls, I will start calling the waitlist. As it has been 3 months since the first registration, I will start calling everyone up, those who have given me their numbers, to remind and to check for confirmation of attendance, and at the same time set up the newbie buddy system.

As for the registration guidelines for 2012, we can start a discussion on that soon. We should focus on guidelines on rollovers and who are the eligible members to join. I'm sorry for the imperfect registration process, and the understandable frustration from the trackies, but what's certain is that I will constantly finetune the rules to take into account the ongoing changing conditions.

Hi Shawn, Chris is withdrawing from this trackday. Refund can be to myself or Ryan since he paid for Chris at point of signup. Thanks

Edit: Lung is also out... refund to him directly please thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ok additionally i will refund phil, oliver, lung, chris.

We should have about 47 cars now. I will tally up the list to get a confirmed number.

Carrie Choy, mother of 3, is also out :D

so ~46 cars heheh

i have proceeded with the refunds. We now stand at 45 cars.

For those who cannot make it, pls let me know early so i can inform those who are currently on the waitlist; as they would also need time to prepare their cars and their schedule to take the slots.

ok Ted's withdrawing... I'll take care of his refund too, cheers

Michael (S2000), Dennis (M3) and Eunice (135i) to withdraw as well. Thanks!

pls let me know if i will have a slot

thx

Shawn, if you extra slots..please let me know. I may be able to take 1 more slot.

Ok last count should be 41. i am logging in from mobile device so i can confirm this number as soon as i can properly sit down and go thru the registration list. But it's at about 41 now. Once it falls under 40 i'll start calling the waitlist thanks for your patience guys

ok kwy91 is also out. I will refund him.

We now have exactly 40 cars. Any more pullouts, will have to be offset by those on the waitlist. For those that already know that they cannot make it, do let me know early so i can inform those on the waitlist, as they may not be able to make it if given too short a notice.

we now have exactly 40 cars going for the track day. Anymore pullouts, I will start calling up the waitlist. Those who are on the waitlist, and have not given me your hp numbers, pls do so now. Usually in the few days to the runup to the event, when there are pullouts, I will have to call instead of waiting for PMs to be replied, so for those without hp numbers, when there is not enough time, I'm sorry that I will have to call up the next guy first, for purely practical reasons. Paiseh.

Also, I have received many PMs and SMSes to inform me that you have more friends to join the waitlist. Sorry if I havent personally replied to you yet, but be rest assured I've lined up all these requests by timestamps, which I'll call down accordingly. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: Replacement found.

any update of waitlist? seems like quite afew ppl pulled out

thx

heard a former 4wd driver did 35.2 in his first e92 m outing today, on ps2 ... quite decent

vex;714230 said:
heard a former 4wd driver did 35.2 in his first e92 m outing today, on ps2 ... quite decent

on street tires, that is fast in my book for that car.

vex;714230 said:

yah hahah... DCT is faster than I thought. Looking forward to comparing DCT 7 speed to manual 6 speed data. Beyond the shift speed and extra gear, wonder how much Akrapovic exh, Dinan stage I suspension, harness, and aftermarket big brakes helped.

A "pro" previously claimed sub 31 on a showroom stock E92 M3 before. Hard to believe, especially when there were no witnesses, no transponder sheet, no data, no video.

Great day and good weather........

Thanks Shawn.........
TD Rocks.......
cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member