Shy Female Introduces

Re: Shy Female Introduces

fiercepink;410439 said:
You just make my sunglass purchase worth the money...

totoseow;410440 said:
walao u n FP looking more n more like insects

I think now we wait for Heyjudd and Emma to change their avatars..... LOL!!!

i AM A HER! :furious:
and no, sadly its not full leh... :singsing:

MW;410347 said:
Ahem, I believe "her" (if its really a "her") PM inbox should already be full...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

jawzsg;410372 said:
:yikess: ..fWah... Aunty coming over to collect Ang Pow !!! Gosh.. me and my family want migrate liao.. .kekekekekekeke... Jawzsg Jr's good, I'm proud of him for 2008, this year.. lets see.

Alloo sexy jazzy, I selling off my Cameller™ liao... ai buay mai ??....:) .. Mizdivine & me haven't met before but I waiting for her to date me out ... kekekekekekek....:yummie: , she can teach me abstract and I, her macro..... :D

fiercepink;410339 said:
I feel like I'm being treated like a guy... Never had such warm welcomes... Tsk tsk tsk... No wonder bobbytay calls me brahdder...

hey, dont feel bad... so now u know, the more of the curiosity, the more of the "gozzip"
MizDivine uses one BIG lens to cover her face, but u choose 2 small lens..
wanna change yr pic?
:lol2:

JLMC;410487 said:
hey, dont feel bad... so now u know, the more of the curiosity, the more of the "gozzip"
MizDivine uses one BIG lens to cover her face, but u choose 2 small lens..
wanna change yr pic?
:lol2:

Haha it's ok dude. Most people here knows how I look like and they treat me like a boy...

welcome to bmw.sg enjoy your stay

fiercepink;410494 said:
Haha it's ok dude. Most people here knows how I look like and they treat me like a boy...

you are minipui! :yummie:

Breyton;410444 said:
I think now we wait for Heyjudd and Emma to change their avatars..... LOL!!!

Emma changed her avatar already. Now we wait for Heyjudd.. :p

You ladies all bought the same sunglasses? What's so special about it?

kenntona;410406 said:
Joseph, yours is micro leh.

:furious: .. micro your carbon fibre cannok see that one face...^&$%%#&^^$%$...:furious:

C3P0;410420 said:
Paiseh, I see, I thought you knew all the female photographers in Singapore....

Btw, happy new year to you, Jawzsg aks Chairman aka camel, too!

:) .. My dear robot, you see me very up... :yummie: ... heypiz nude year to you too...

chinnie86;410432 said:
hello MizDivine! hello everyone!

sorry MIA so long.. examSsssss juz ended 1 wk ago... :p

anyway MizDivine, free feel to PM if u still need a female to do ur survey.. i also need to write research paper and get ppl to do surveys.. so understand how it feels.. tedious work.. esp stratifying the demographics part..

gosh.. didnt know i was mentioned.. no wonder kept sneezing for the past few days.. :lol2: hahaha..

:mad: :mad: :mad: ... I jealous... you jio Mizzy no jio moi......:furious:

totoseow;410440 said:
walao u n FP looking more n more like insects

:lol2: :lol2: ..kekekeekek... toto asking for trouble liao

Breyton;410443 said:
LOL!! Nice avatar Chinnie....

Allloo...:ehhh: :shakehea: :naughty: .... It;s NICE CHINNIE... avatar your helicopter face...%$#@*)*^&%...:screwedu:

phil;410627 said:
Welcome....
Phil, you are 5 hours ahead and you are still slow. I pass you my antenna, very good one...:)

emma;410515 said:
Emma changed her avatar already. Now we wait for Heyjudd.. :p
Emma looks familiar....looks like the lady I saw at T3 last week....

Come back to Singapore Phil, or at least Melaka. Same time zone.

jinooi misses you. Every meetup, he'll reserve a lot for you. Then sit there and sob....

mizdivine, do join our next meetup. Can take lots of photos :)

fiercepink;410339 said:
I feel like I'm being treated like a guy... Never had such warm welcomes... Tsk tsk tsk... No wonder bobbytay calls me brahdder...

no choice... you have been around for too long...
all your brotherly hormones spreaded already...
HEHE.

chinnie86;410432 said:
hello MizDivine! hello everyone!

sorry MIA so long.. examSsssss juz ended 1 wk ago... :p

anyway MizDivine, free feel to PM if u still need a female to do ur survey.. i also need to write research paper and get ppl to do surveys.. so understand how it feels.. tedious work.. esp stratifying the demographics part..

gosh.. didnt know i was mentioned.. no wonder kept sneezing for the past few days.. :lol2: hahaha..

cause ur aircon too strong la! haha.

C3P0;410745 said:
Come back to Singapore Phil, or at least Melaka. Same time zone.

jinooi misses you. Every meetup, he'll reserve a lot for you. Then sit there and sob....

mizdivine, do join our next meetup. Can take lots of photos :)

Monthly meetup is TODAY...
1630hrs @ Kallang Leisure Park.

Who's on?

BTW, FP, i neber treat you like boy. Unless you want to be?

mizdivine;409756 said:
Hello all! Gosh, this is like standing in front of the class on your first day of school to introduce yourself! I have stage-fright. =(

Anyway, hello all. Happy Chinese New Year to all in advanced! =]

I just joined the forums today. :cloud9: Am 24 this year, female, currently still an undergrad (graduating in June). No means to buy a car yet, and i don't even have a license! Will get it this year when i start working, and will slowly save my way to a BMW coupe. :)

Well, what else? Hobbies are photography, making jewellery, reading, swimming, boring stuff huh?

Well, i also joined this forum for a purpose, and i really really hope that everyone here can help me. Okay actually i just need a few. I am currently a student with Curtin University Singapore, and i am doing an assignment regarding BMW for school. :) I need to ask BMW drivers in Singapore a few questions about the brand, and this is like the only place i can find most of them. Haha.

I attempted to private message a few people, but i think they might think i'm spam or a scam. =( I hope i'm not breaking any forum rules by saying all these, but i really need help!

The questions will not include anything personal and you will be anonymous throughout. Any information from you will not be linked to you in any way. :) The only particulars i need from you are your gender, age, marital status, housing type, and income range (just delete where appropriate). So if you don't mind helping me, please feel free to PM me, or send an email to me (via my profile i think?).

I promise i'm not spam or a scam! I honestly need help.
Would greatly appreciate it if you all will help me! Thank in advanced! :laughlik:

Thanks for reading this. =D

Regards,
CY

Hi CY,

welcome onboard........

cheers

Back