Shy Female Introduces

Re: Shy Female Introduces

Herman;410320 said:
*THREAD REVIVED*

Suddenly so dead after lunchtime.
Come on guys!! This lady here has an AVATAR. This should fetch at least 15 pages.

mizdivine, if you post up a pic of urself without that lens in your face, your welcome thread can easily fetch 30 over pages.
Happened before!

Search for CHINNIE.

I feel like I'm being treated like a guy... Never had such warm welcomes... Tsk tsk tsk... No wonder bobbytay calls me brahdder...

fiercepink;410339 said:
I feel like I'm being treated like a guy... Never had such warm welcomes... Tsk tsk tsk... No wonder bobbytay calls me brahdder...

Ahem, I believe "her" (if its really a "her") PM inbox should already be full...

C3P0;410066 said:
jawzsg, I'm not horsin. I'm sincere robot.

Btw, I helped your friend already hoh, don't say Club Sandy never support Club Camel....:)

Thankz tin can, but she's not with club camel...:nehnehhh: .. Heypiz Nude Year to you dude.

jaskin;410334 said:
Maybe Mizdivine is Camel??

:yikess: .... OMG...OMG... All Hail Camel... kekekkekekekeek..... Allooo, there can only be one camel in the forum......:yummie:

C3P0;410333 said:
hmmm...I think think, someone must have given you some tips on the Title to your thread....is it camel? :)

:furious: ... tips your stupid rust bucket face....$#^%@$#@

fiercepink;410339 said:

Alllooo Aunty... how's life.... :D...

jawzsg;410361 said:
Alllooo Aunty... how's life.... :D...

Look at your avatar! And you're calling me aunty? New Year I pop by and collect ang pow ok? I'm ok except for the credit crunch that's affecting almost everyone. How are things with you? How's Jawsg Jnr? Anyway, was wondering if mizdivine is your friend cuz hmm... loves photography and came to BMWsg to do survey?

fiercepink;410367 said:
Look at your avatar! And you're calling me aunty? New Year I pop by and collect ang pow ok? I'm ok except for the credit crunch that's affecting almost everyone. How are things with you? How's Jawsg Jnr? Anyway, was wondering if mizdivine is your friend cuz hmm... loves photography and came to BMWsg to do survey?

:yikess: ..fWah... Aunty coming over to collect Ang Pow !!! Gosh.. me and my family want migrate liao.. .kekekekekekeke... Jawzsg Jr's good, I'm proud of him for 2008, this year.. lets see.

Alloo sexy jazzy, I selling off my Cameller™ liao... ai buay mai ??....:) .. Mizdivine & me haven't met before but I waiting for her to date me out ... kekekekekekek....:yummie: , she can teach me abstract and I, her macro..... :D

jawzsg said:
.. Mizdivine & me haven't met before but I waiting for her to date me out ... kekekekekekek....:yummie: , she can teach me abstract and I, her macro..... :D
Joseph, yours is micro leh.

It was a potential 100-page thread.
But jawzsg came in and exposed our real identity with the horsin photos. That's it. I don't want to play liao...

And then jawzsg leads us to suspect that he is actually mizdivine. Ok, no offence mizdivine, we all know you are not camel jawzsg. Your post is must more divine and glacious. :lol2:

jawzsg;410358 said:
Thankz tin can, but she's not with club camel...:nehnehhh: .. Heypiz Nude Year to you dude.
Paiseh, I see, I thought you knew all the female photographers in Singapore....

Btw, happy new year to you, Jawzsg aks Chairman aka camel, too!

hello MizDivine! hello everyone!

sorry MIA so long.. examSsssss juz ended 1 wk ago... :p

anyway MizDivine, free feel to PM if u still need a female to do ur survey.. i also need to write research paper and get ppl to do surveys.. so understand how it feels.. tedious work.. esp stratifying the demographics part..

gosh.. didnt know i was mentioned.. no wonder kept sneezing for the past few days.. :lol2: hahaha..

Herman;410320 said:
*THREAD REVIVED*

Suddenly so dead after lunchtime.
Come on guys!! This lady here has an AVATAR. This should fetch at least 15 pages.

mizdivine, if you post up a pic of urself without that lens in your face, your welcome thread can easily fetch 30 over pages.
Happened before!

Search for CHINNIE.

Chinnie, about time to update your avatar..... lol...

can can? u took this shot.. so muz say can hor.. lolz... :nehnehhh:
but still prefer my long hair though.. now my hair is the stage of 'nowhere here nowhere there' messiness

Breyton;410434 said:
Chinnie, about time to update your avatar..... lol...

chinnie86;410437 said:
can can? u took this shot.. so muz say can hor.. lolz... :nehnehhh:
but still prefer my long hair though.. now my hair is the stage of 'nowhere here nowhere there' messiness

You just make my sunglass purchase worth the money...

totoseow;410440 said:
walao u n FP looking more n more like insects

Welcome to the SISTERHOOD.

LOL!! Nice avatar Chinnie....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member