Shophouse owner says parking lot belongs to him, and even points middle finger

Re: Shophouse owner says parking lot belongs to him, and even points middle finger

C3P0;893793 said:
Whenever there are bimmers doing bad things, the title of the thread or article sure start with "BMW driver xxxxx xxxxx". I think because BMW very easy to spell as compared to Chevorlett or Mitshubitshi or Lambogini.

Fwah. Spellcheck galore....

Re: Shophouse owner says parking lot belongs to him, and even points middle finger

wobbles;893833 said:

You meant fuiyoh.

More like a douche who happened to drive a BMW........

jinooi;893676 said:
guys, i'm not supporting either party where the carpark lot is concerned - it's a case of 1st come 1st served. so if the fellow wants to stand there for a full 10 mins to 'chope' the lot, that's his prerogative, and he has every right to the lot since he was there first. at least he's physically there and not using a proxy like a dustbin, chair or potted plant (which is much more legit that the packets of tissue paper used to 'chope' seats - ask the people working in the CBD and they will tell you their frustrations.)

what i do not condone is the attitude that this particular BMW driver has displayed. what he said is totally not representative of the BMW community. it is precisely because of assholes like him that we get a bad rep.

the comments he made were totally uncalled for . so what if you drive a f*cking bimmer? entire premise of the argument is wrong and intentionally provocative in nature.

so does driving a bimmer make him an arrogant douchebag? or do douchebags gravitate towards bimmers?

you see what i'm trying to get at?

Shophouse owner says parking lot belongs to him, and even points middle finger

wobbles;893833 said:

This robot never go school...

Tanzy said:
Audi and Benz are quite easy to spell but I know Porsche can be a bit of a challenge to some.

Porsche at Dragon Spa easy to spell leh.....

jinooi;893676 said:
so does driving a bimmer make him an arrogant douchebag? or do douchebags gravitate towards bimmers?

you see what i'm trying to get at?

Robot says drive 335i............. SART!!!! :oooops:

As far as I know, no shophouses in Singapore own parking lots in front of their shops unless stated. If the lot has markings & signs for coupons then it belongs to URA/HDB etc for public. It's also technically free for all in private estates though owners sometimes put cones to block the road sides outside their houses.

Lastly there are private property where public cannot park or enter as the road belongs to the owner/s (there's at least one such lane in Katong)

That finger pointing man in picture can get into some trouble if the poster pursues.

if you put a tissue paper packet in the lot - is it considered reserved ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;894053 said:
if you put a tissue paper packet in the lot - is it considered reserved ?

Parking lot is much bigger than a table. Please use a box of tissue paper. Use those colourful type so that motorist can spot the box easily and go elsewhere to park.

kenntona;893904 said:
Porsche at Dragon Spa easy to spell leh.....

Need to spell meh? Just go to the counter to put up your request, register and pay $$$ will do.

If the stomper nv go provoke the uncle or try to take picture, will the uncle point middle finger? There are always 2 sides to a story. When tempers are flaring, no one is an angel, myself included.......

delrosa81;894157 said:
If the stomper nv go provoke the uncle or try to take picture, will the uncle point middle finger? There are always 2 sides to a story. When tempers are flaring, no one is an angel, myself included.......

+1.
Quality post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back