Sharkies - "The ReturN"

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
Hahahaha.. the topic says it all. Ya Sharkies Return!!!

Its been a while since the Sharkies actively participate in bmw.sg events.. last I remembered was 2005 DnD and 2004-2005 monthly meetup.. never had we once missed the monthly meetup during that period...

I do seriously missed those days where the Sharkies congregate as 1 and drive through the monthly meetup and sharing with fellow newbies on mods and meeting newbies…. days where Greatwhite (Wilson) will open his ride’s bonnet and many will drool at his mod with admiration.. Alvin666, Kenntona and TripleM will go around shaking hands with newbies.. me just hang ard waiting for newbie to buy me ice tea and nuggets… Rodders with his usual tight tshirt “tainning” his beefy body… SL2 standing beside his ride making sure no newbie touch his car leaving behind finger prints.. hahahahah.. etc…..

Sharkies, the hunting season is off with the raining season here..we need to rest and relax liao.. Lets aggressively participate in meetups and events organized by bmw.sg to share our mods as we once did and start to go Zhangjui and lisbo and explore the roof.. yes, Sean Mw can hv the roof.. When will that CB MW start to post here again huh?? I kind of miss his lame jokes and 1 liner ... knn must be waiting for the admin to welcome him back izzit?. whahahahaha..

Coming event : 21st Jan morning drive.. Mai tu liao..

Greatwhite, u lead us on 21st Jan? kekekekekekee

Re: Sharkies - "The ReturN"

Orh LuLu;168458 said:
Hahahaha.. the topic says it all. Ya Sharkies Return!!!

Coming event : 21st Jan morning drive.. Mai tu liao..

Greatwhite, u lead us on 21st Jan? kekekekekekee

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

MW: really hope to see your one liners...it is so much better then some other's one liner

Just woke up. Si mi tai ji?

Every event I also onz. Not a mere internet hero.

suddenly seeing so many sharkies avatar.. hahaha.. can u guys find some cute sharkies avatar or not.. those very scary leh..

IT"S FEEDING TIME AGAIN!!!

Should I change the picture of my signature to that of a shark attack victim?

u all like mine? not scary...shark is dead

How about this swimmer?

totoseow;168469 said:
u all like mine? not scary...shark is dead

I remember long ago 1 toot put a can of sharkfin avatar kena 20 pages from us.. u want 30 pages izzit.. :lol2: :lol2: and cb u sharkies u put dead shark..:screwedu:

Wah., its been such a long time since I came in and the first thing this morning was my name being called out by OrhLuLu and 33. My nose looks like a Shark's fin also, the girls say one. Ken is still fat

MW;168473 said:
Wah., its been such a long time since I came in and the first thing this morning was my name being called out by Hymics. I just wish to say that I am still very handsome thats why my avatar never change. My nose looks like a Shark's fin also, the girls say one
Please update your ride. You're not driving the Getz anymore. Please change it to the orh mobile.

MW;168473 said:
Wah., its been such a long time since I came in and the first thing this morning was my name being called out by Hymics. I just wish to say that I am still very handsome thats why my avatar never change. My nose looks like a Shark's fin also, the girls say one

girls also say u very ruff...like sharks skin

MW;168473 said:

Hymics ur Gu lan face.. i m ORH LULU now.. ya,Welcome back Bmw.sg Hunk of the year.... Arsenal62 miss u deep deep..

mw ur avatar the shark machiam got wear braces.....like arnold Schwarzenegger's pet.

totoseow;168484 said:
mw ur avatar the shark machiam got wear braces.....like arnold Schwarzenegger's pet.

braces ur hong kong foot mouth. Ur avatar looks like a dead sardine

Orh LuLu;168482 said:
Hymics ur Gu lan face.. i m ORH LULU now.. ya,Welcome back Bmw.sg Hunk of the year.... Arsenal62 miss u deep deep..

Miss your lizard face! You think i am gay shark izzit? Paiseh, actually there's one huge gay shark here......Rodders please confirm.

GOOooood Morning....

wah.... qzee zha buay zha... the Sharks all out to play ah...:)

Killer sharks (watch out all chio buus) or Bruce (nemo) Sharks ? :lol2:

I miss HYMICS too....

Arsenal62
but i think ROD miss MW.... u miss someone else... hahaha

Back