Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

Re: Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

Air scoop leh, not water scoop..

Has anyone had an adverse experience with the E60 airscoop before?

any bros know where to get cold air intake ? and whats the damage ?

haowen;795315 said:

check with our Site Sponsors workshop........

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sszone;795242 said:
sonax cleaner "ate" into my rims paint so i stopped using it...maybe u guys wanna test it out on a bit of the surface before trying out on the whole rim

Ouch! That sure sounds corrosive..... :thinking:

Anyways, any idea the cost of respraying if I do decide on Matt black?

Cheers!

Morganlee3377;795232 said:
Yo divespyder, bwsw say meet up 3 days later now... Counting now DAY 1

everyday meet. backside pain leh. just now meet him for lunch then kena buy toothpaste, when i paying then he withdraw n decide not to buy (niama). my house still have two tube (dunno why i go buy). puck haha

please dun ask why we buying toothpaste.

kahhao47;795048 said:
Hi Morgan, paiseh to hijack ur thread, but I'm newbie cannot create new thread. Hi to all senior bros, I also just bought an E60, but the rims are 19", they are ok but seems a bit outdated (the design). Can all the big bros give some suggestions whether I should keep them or trade in for other rims? Thank you very much!

2007 BMW 523i Photos & Pictures Singapore - sgCarMart

COnfirm is the Dealer anyhow take then put with the car n wanna sell u higher price n tell u

""got sport rim leh.. 19' some more, tyre how much already, good buy""

u go top93 u sure dio. haha but u will enjoy whenever u park ur car n walking home (Bio one time) , when u going to work u will admire it again. so must change haha

cheers bro

Buywellsellwell;795438 said:
everyday meet. backside pain leh. just now meet him for lunch then kena buy toothpaste, when i paying then he withdraw n decide not to buy (niama). my house still have two tube (dunno why i go buy). puck haha

I know the answer. Y ask again ;). Most of us use toothpaste only for 1 reason but you 2 have 2 reasons...

haowen;795315 said:

Careful with air intake, I had AFE stage 2, looks chio, hole sucking big, but the low end torque was lost!

haowen;795315 said:

Buywellsellwell;795438 said:

Wat flavor?

golilok;795443 said:
Wat flavor?

Golilok I thought only white? Theirs is a bit sticky toothpaste.

Morganlee3377;795445 said:
Golilok I thought only white? Theirs is a bit sticky toothpaste.

Liu Qing Yun, got pink strawberry, fruity rainbow, minty lime green, paddle pop!

golilok;795448 said:
Liu Qing Yun, got pink strawberry, fruity rainbow, minty lime green, paddle pop!

LOl.. Soni I always stick to HEI REN YA GAO.. Me suaku..

anyone zhirng with spacers? got any photos with before after adding spacers?? Feel like getting spacers but dunno if will compromise ride.. -.-

Garylin;795463 said:
anyone zhirng with spacers? got any photos with before after adding spacers?? Feel like getting spacers but dunno if will compromise ride.. -.-

I didn't. For me, I will find compatible rims without spacer. You can check with some Lao jiao here..:)

Buywellsellwell;795439 said:
COnfirm is the Dealer anyhow take then put with the car n wanna sell u higher price n tell u

""got sport rim leh.. 19' some more, tyre how much already, good buy""

u go top93 u sure dio. haha but u will enjoy whenever u park ur car n walking home (Bio one time) , when u going to work u will admire it again. so must change haha

cheers bro

Thks bro! But the pattern never work on me, I asked the dealer got 18" rims or not, I don't like these! She also blur dunnoe wat to say.

Thanks, tai-gor, but I think the boss of Top93 is very busy I made some enquires through SMS after calling him but he didn't reply.

rims you must physically be there to view and choose and then ask questions (unless you already have a specific model you want)..cos PM or SMS or calls have limited value and the owner/salesman cannot stay on the phone all day long to entertain the never-ending enthusiastic questions of a potential buyer...

take some time off, go top93 or any good rim shops and then drool at the designs. The only questions u will ask are:- 1. Can fit my car? and 2. How much?

Then u start to take out wallet..and tats the 1st road to the end

Noted, will go down on Sat to see see look look then. If all the tai-gors dun mind also sharing with me, is it easy to obtain the tyre changing tools? From what I know, due to the run flats that came originally with the car, there is no jack or wrench. Can I buy these items plus a spare tyre if I don't want to use run flats?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xc168co
Back