Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

Re: Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

u go there u die, sure change!

Roger that, that's why I have delayed for the past 2 weeks and kept myself busy so that I dun go down to Top93. :juggle::wavey::

Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!!!:evil:

But Bro Morgan, ur setup is really nice. My car is dark blue so not suitable for your kind of fierce look, but I got my side markers from Steven of Bimshop. I am one happy customer of his. :inlove:

kahhao47;795048 said:
Hi Morgan, paiseh to hijack ur thread, but I'm newbie cannot create new thread. Hi to all senior bros, I also just bought an E60, but the rims are 19", they are ok but seems a bit outdated (the design). Can all the big bros give some suggestions whether I should keep them or trade in for other rims? Thank you very much!

2007 BMW 523i Photos & Pictures Singapore - sgCarMart

These are for the old 740 series. Lots of nice choices out there.. take your time!

Morganlee3377;794293 said:
Yup thought of that... But regretted of bringing my OC to visit Js magic. She say NO BODYKIT!!
Haiz... I will tell her too... No chanel bag too... Haha...
Unless there is some nice bro dekitting.. I don't mind to pay for used. :chinese:

To pass OC inspection, suggest you add the following mods which are invisible to the naked eye:

1) PB
2) anti roll bars
3) coilovers

Also suggest mods less visible to the naked eye:

4) twin exhausts
5) white angel eyes & fog lights
6) cold air intake
7) strut bar
8) BBK in grey color

Good luck bro!

Would any tai-gors kindly give me some ideas where else I can look other than Top93, knowing my own weakness I would probably change the rims this weekend! If its not too much trouble would the tai-gors show some pics of wat rims would go well with a dark blue car. I have to admit I'm really a noob when it comes to cars, I have never change the rims of the cars I had previously, it was always stock rims. Thanks! :oops:

Bro, simple. Just google bmw E60 and select the image icon and u can go crazy!! Thousands of pics of all sorts of rims for u to drool over

kahhao47;795182 said:
Would any tai-gors kindly give me some ideas where else I can look other than Top93, knowing my own weakness I would probably change the rims this weekend! If its not too much trouble would the tai-gors show some pics of wat rims would go well with a dark blue car. I have to admit I'm really a noob when it comes to cars, I have never change the rims of the cars I had previously, it was always stock rims. Thanks! :oops:

Just BE CAREFUL of replica rims...

Divespyder;795181 said:
To pass OC inspection, suggest you add the following mods which are invisible to the naked eye:

1) PB
2) anti roll bars
3) coilovers

Also suggest mods less visible to the naked eye:

4) twin exhausts
5) white angel eyes & fog lights
6) cold air intake
7) strut bar
8) BBK in grey color

Good luck bro!

These are actually stock items.

If any of your OC call me to check, this will be my answer.

I bro.

Dear bros,

Hijack the thread a bit since on this zhng topic..... my Space Grey E60 is on 19" OEM M5 (10 spokes) rims, and i'm thinking of spraying it matt black. One reason is of cos to 'conceal' the brake dust that accumulates ever so quickly :p

Any comments?

Any recommendations on where to do it, and roughly how muchie?

Cheers!

I had same idea. But changed mind & stuck to the orig silver color. SONAX cleaner helps a lot in removing brake dust stains. U'll be amazed. Get it from one of the site sponsors.

Decaf;794918 said:
I hear u man! My wife also prefers the M5 19" rims to the stock, :nehnehhh: never had a problem w her kpkb about zhng car cos it's all in the name of SAFETY! Hahaha plus half of my mods are used items so save a HUGE bundle!

If I'm not mistaken, Steven has yet to fabricate a new aire scoop for the E60 purely cos of the idiotic design on the intake which is from the side rather than the middle like the E90s. Still awaiting the prototype :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Already called Steven. Still not ready yet

golilok;794924 said:
Bro u look like liu Qing yun?
Or your idol is liu Qing yun?
Or your wife wants u to look like liu Qing yun?

More to idol Liu Qing yun :)

TVT;794990 said:
Bro, hope u like yr front grill decal. Lol

Yeah man! Love it! Thanks for your decal

kahhao47;795048 said:
Hi Morgan, paiseh to hijack ur thread, but I'm newbie cannot create new thread. Hi to all senior bros, I also just bought an E60, but the rims are 19", they are ok but seems a bit outdated (the design). Can all the big bros give some suggestions whether I should keep them or trade in for other rims? Thank you very much!

2007 BMW 523i Photos & Pictures Singapore - sgCarMart

Hey.. Its ok.. Go to TOP93 find your ideal rims... But be careful of Kena poison.
Read my tread:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-mo...ries/55027-used-bmw-original-rims-sale-2.html

kahhao47;795153 said:
But Bro Morgan, ur setup is really nice. My car is dark blue so not suitable for your kind of fierce look, but I got my side markers from Steven of Bimshop. I am one happy customer of his. :inlove:

Thanks. Just did a bit low cost setup. Zhnging car is individual preference. As long HAPPY can Liao... Ya Steven is nice chap!

Divespyder;795215 said:
I had same idea. But changed mind & stuck to the orig silver color. SONAX cleaner helps a lot in removing brake dust stains. U'll be amazed. Get it from one of the site sponsors.

Yo divespyder, bwsw say meet up 3 days later now... Counting now DAY 1

Divespyder;795215 said:

sonax cleaner "ate" into my rims paint so i stopped using it...maybe u guys wanna test it out on a bit of the surface before trying out on the whole rim

Morganlee3377;795221 said:
Already called Steven. Still not ready yet

you want to scoop water into the air inlet: during rain as well??? :):):)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmwinlove
Back