Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

Re: Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

Most quality mod i have seen to date is ///M5 wing mirror on a stock E60. That car even has the stock 16' style 134 rim.

Pianoman;794642 said:
Mod first lah! Suffer the nagging later. Maybe she will have second opinion after looking at the superb bodykit:)

Ya just now.. 1 of my friend mod his e60 for $40k. Si bei Swee! Planning to change bodykit.
Attack first report later... Nice!...

davidtch;794646 said:
Most quality mod i have seen to date is ///M5 wing mirror on a stock E60. That car even has the stock 16' style 134 rim.

Classic! ... To many things to mod. Haiz.. I go pang sai kor pia(work harder) first

Morganlee3377;794621 said:
Hi bro I'm aiming Power box. Will consider to lower down... Thanks for sharing..

I am also going for Power Box...Will 2 be cheaper? hahahaha...

But I guess I am lucky as my wife is the one asking me to change my rims to 19 as the current 17 looks small to her!!

just keep it this way....external looks wise....

perhaps add powerbox for engine...

and install air scoops from bimshop... dun need after market air filter.

exhaust is personal preference.... so is bodykit...but since you have a keen eye'ed OC... dun do it.

exile;794736 said:

But I guess I am lucky as my wife is the one asking me to change my rims to 19 as the current 17 looks small to her!!

Nice! Btw the new powerbox is $588.50. You keen?

jasonmaxima;794775 said:
just keep it this way....external looks wise....

perhaps add powerbox for engine...

and install air scoops from bimshop... dun need after market air filter.

exhaust is personal preference.... so is bodykit...but since you have a keen eye'ed OC... dun do it.

Yeah man! I'm gonna find out more abt the air scoops from Steven. Might consider abt the bodykit... But not now, because after I gotten my car I'm too engross to it... Thats why my wife make noise...
Thanks for your advise.. :)

Morganlee3377;794793 said:
Nice! Btw the new powerbox is $588.50. You keen?

I am keen... When you going to get yours installed?

exile;794801 said:
I am keen... When you going to get yours installed?

Should be this few days. Pm me your contact..we shall arrange over the phone

Morganlee3377;794803 said:
Should be this few days. Pm me your contact..we shall arrange over the phone

Hi Bro, can share the workshop address and contact no you intend to get your power box from.tks

yuziqpalmyra;794812 said:
Hi Bro, can share the workshop address and contact no you intend to get your power box from.tks

If I am not wrong, should be from one of the site sponsor workshop - BOSS.

yuziqpalmyra;794812 said:

Pm me your contact.

exile;794736 said:

I hear u man! My wife also prefers the M5 19" rims to the stock, :nehnehhh: never had a problem w her kpkb about zhng car cos it's all in the name of SAFETY! Hahaha plus half of my mods are used items so save a HUGE bundle!

Morganlee3377;794796 said:
Yeah man! I'm gonna find out more abt the air scoops from Steven. Might consider abt the bodykit... But not now, because after I gotten my car I'm too engross to it... Thats why my wife make noise...
Thanks for your advise.. :)

If I'm not mistaken, Steven has yet to fabricate a new aire scoop for the E60 purely cos of the idiotic design on the intake which is from the side rather than the middle like the E90s. Still awaiting the prototype :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bro u look like liu Qing yun?
Or your idol is liu Qing yun?
Or your wife wants u to look like liu Qing yun?

Bro, hope u like yr front grill decal. Lol

Hi Morgan, paiseh to hijack ur thread, but I'm newbie cannot create new thread. Hi to all senior bros, I also just bought an E60, but the rims are 19", they are ok but seems a bit outdated (the design). Can all the big bros give some suggestions whether I should keep them or trade in for other rims? Thank you very much!

2007 BMW 523i Photos & Pictures Singapore - sgCarMart

wow thats the most spokes i ever seen in my life!

kahhao47;795048 said:
Hi Morgan, paiseh to hijack ur thread, but I'm newbie cannot create new thread. Hi to all senior bros, I also just bought an E60, but the rims are 19", they are ok but seems a bit outdated (the design). Can all the big bros give some suggestions whether I should keep them or trade in for other rims? Thank you very much!

2007 BMW 523i Photos & Pictures Singapore - sgCarMart

Hey Bro, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Looking at your rims, I would drop a pm to our friendly sonax sponsor and buy a truckload of the wheel cleaner cos u are gonna need it!!

Check out another sponsor Top93 if u wanna go for the cheaper alternative of 2nd hand rims.

Check out the pics section and you will probably see our E60 shod w different rims so u can make a decision whether u wanna keep the look or refresh it.

Cheers and happy modding!

depends on whether you are an uncle or sporty person...
uncle then keep lor, they are ok lah..more for 7 series actually
if sporty person..woooooooooo I think server will crash if u ask for suggestions

Haha, thks all the tai-gors. I am trying to keep a clean look but the rims look a bit too :thinking: to me. I might go to Top93 this weekend to see see look look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back