Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Servicing at Riverview

TohTo

Hi Bros,

Just want check any bros here service their bimmer at Riverview?
How is their skill/equipment for our bimmer? Are they able to troubleshoot/diagnoise probelm.
Lastly, how is their pricing.
I prefer this workshop location.
Most of the forum sponsor workshop are at Sin Ming which is not a location I like.

You may PM me if feel not comfortable to discuss openly.
Thanks.

Re: Servicing at Riverview

Vincent and his guys are fine, no worries.

TohTo;665255 said:
Hi Bros,

Just want check any bros here service their bimmer at Riverview?
How is their skill/equipment for our bimmer? Are they able to troubleshoot/diagnoise probelm.
Lastly, how is their pricing.
I prefer this workshop location.
Most of the forum sponsor workshop are at Sin Ming which is not a location I like.

You may PM me if feel not comfortable to discuss openly.
Thanks.

Vincent Mok, great energetic dude.

but Vincent is not going to service any cars for you. what does being energetic have to do with his workers servicing cars?

2 year thread ........

In any case they have a full set of bmw diagnostic tools similar to what PML has that most other WS does not have.

playstation76;1035926 said:
but Vincent is not going to service any cars for you. what does being energetic have to do with his workers servicing cars?

That is a WS that bothers to listen. Did a radiator flush there. Kanesh poured distilled water into my radiator because I asked for it. Took it from the office water dispenser ........ Can't remember if it was aquatic or ocean brand. Then mix 75/25 with bmw coolant and 1 bottle of water wetter without over filling.

Their math quite good ......

playstation76;1046524 said:
so,anyone been to RV recently?

Last edited by a moderator:

I have been a rv customer since my first car Toyota in I think 2007 till current ride e90 and I stuck with rv. They are reliable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mluxury
Back