Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

selling remus exhaust

cabrio_ken

hi, bought the exhaust 2 days ago from lim, found out that my wife e46 is a 2 in 2 out exhaust. while the remus is a 2 to 1 exhaust. suitable for 318i . selling at 350 with documents papers from LTA

Re: selling remus exhaust

cabrio_ken said:
hi, bought the exhaust 2 days ago from lim, found out that my wife e46 is a 2 in 2 out exhaust. while the remus is a 2 to 1 exhaust. suitable for 318i . selling at 350 with documents papers from LTA

Hi, check out the original thread for sale and noticed that this remus is for E46 328, 323 or 320 only (< 98 model). Are you sure it's suitable for 318i like E46 valvetronics, even though latter is also 2-to-1 exhaust?

ya didnt bend down to check my wife exhaust before buying it from lim. since i promise him so just went ahead with it. so long your exhaust is from 2 to 1 . should fit .

didnt want to break the promise to lim. has not fitted into car as it stupid to cut 2 to 2 from orginal to 2 to 1 and back to 2.

this is the picture interested please call 90216005 ken first come first chop

hi the item is now at BVO can look for wee . he will help you

Looking at the label. it does not list 318i as suitable. Unless all we need is enlarge the tailpipe panel? Will the box and the bracket fit 318i?

hi, just pop down to BVO and look for wee, he should be able to give you an idea how to do it .
so long yours is a 1 to1 exhaust . can switch to 1 to 2 . go down and see . if any question can consult wee

Back