sebring exhaust LTA approved?????????

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
I believe it is. One of the bros here just got it installed at Fong Kim today and they were saying it's LTA approved.

i installed my sebring at fong kim. according to ricky, he said if it wont pass, he will refund the money back and all. i have used the sebring and my my my, its really bassy. it justs brings so much character to the already sweet straight 6. and its as loud as the remus.

yup....it sounds good on the four pot too :thumbsup:

Carhartt said:

Yup..and in all honesty, i don't think there's too much of a difference between sebring and remus.

according to fong kim, remus and sebring are some affiliated company. i have no regeret on the sebring. its been really quite a crowd pleaser. even those rexes and evos turn heads when i come by. :thumbsup:

yup....it sounds good on the four pot too

must test your car in next meetup!

its been really quite a crowd pleaser. even those rexes and evos turn heads when i come by. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Hopefully, u didnt attract the white ants too.

:errr:

Winston said:
yup....it sounds good on the four pot too

must test your car in next meetup!

no worries bro. but it looks odd in the sense i have not lowered the car cause its not a good time when i am away for my studies though this is my last yr. i dun trust my mums and sisters driving over humps. they fly man... i dun want the car to come back in pieces. but other than that, i guess its cool. and no, i was next to a white ant at the traffic light yesterday morning at UBI, and he sped off and caught a WRX blowing off from Fong Kim. :laughing:

1000 cause of the euro. but i dont regret it cause the sound is VERY sweet. it maybe abit more than what some bros paid for but sometimes u just gottA do what you just gotta do.

eh ya, sorry to interupt..hmm ya, i oso had sebring installed at FK last week.

humanfly, have your agent called you up for LTA inspection yet? Wonder what's taking so long? My other friend who installed remus at FK days after me have got his cert already eh.

not yet spacie. i also am wondering y its so long. but i have already gave them my log card so i think it shud be anytime soon.

humanfly said:
not yet spacie. i also am wondering y its so long. but i have already gave them my log card so i think it shud be anytime soon.

hmm, should take about 3weeks. Do keep me informed when your agent calls ya. Thanks! :)

after resetting my driver profile, after 3 empty tanks, i seem to have got back my low end torque as in the same kinda feeling with the stock exhaust.its funny though but it is!

hahahhaah..as long it werks ans ure a happy man.
Went to Fong Kim today..had a chat with Ricky...and YEs Sebring has 100% approval from LTA..

But still quite X for me. He recommended me to do Operation and fit in the exhaust tip to my liking.

What dya guys tink??

there is a chance ur fuel consumption might go up though. with the sebring i managed to get a further 30km on my full tank. i also feel the car has an utmost willingness to rev. its less strained now i reckon. hell i feel like a new man!

humanfly, have you got any calls from the agent with regards to the exhaust cert? I haven't got mine mann.

SL2 said:
Carhartt said:

Yup..and in all honesty, i don't think there's too much of a difference between sebring and remus.

Again, U2 are biased...
My Hamann so so only and I aint biased.... :laughing:

Back