Scratch!

ayushinx

Hello.. I'm new here. :)
just got my license last august and have been sharing my mom's old 318i and recently her new 320i. is it also called E90? im not sure about that, please guide me :)
Anyway, recently we noticed that on the passenger side there was this long scratch. from the rear door to the front door, we decided to leave it first. then came the next scratch. on the bonnet, and we thought okie just ren for a while more. then just yesterday came the fatal blow. all round but the boot.

behind the rear passenger till the front wheels, left side of bonnet. missed right side of bonnet. driver side all the way to the back. its all keyed. she asked if it was someone i offended cause i drove it to school sometime. but no i doubt so, i haven been driving for weeks. even if i had, i didnt park the car, i was ferrying my friend and mom around. so i couldnt be me. then we ended up a conclusion which maybe at a community center cause my mom always go singing there.

is there a way to nab this !*@&^ i saw the geniusguard from some website, i wonder if its useful, it seems to be able to capture the person face only but not his/her action which means its not a very good evidence to press charges against he/she.

next, any places to recommend spray paint job :(

thanks so much!

Re: Scratch!

Have you report these incidents to the police?

Shirlene Fan said:
Have you report these incidents to the police?
No use. These cases are categorised as acts of mischief. The victims will have to file a civil case against the culprits themselves.

Scratch a police car, and you will be charged "vandalism" and/or "damaging government property." Jail-able offence. Can be whipped.

Scratch a Ferrari, and owner has to handle the case himself.

Good justice system.

ayushinx said:
next, any places to recommend spray paint job
Go through the RESOURCES tab on top of this page. Go for Sin Wee Chuan or Yew Lip.

phil;220377 said:
Go Sportsco, buy baseball bat and wait

golf stick will do...

mm think thats a good idea.. or, just use a video cam... since its so regular, u can probably pinpoint when it was done and see if it's a pattern or if its consistent on the days the car got scratchedd... den setup a HIT squad

Maybe stick a picture of phil's face on your bonnet!
Oh wait that would cause people to burn your car.... Hehehe

Anyway sorry to hear about your case dude, my younger brother experienced the same thing when he first drove to school as a freshman but I guess all that has stopped since he's graduating soon.

Just to make you feel better, some of us here have a common friend who drives his Murcielago to school. His car got spat on and scratched. The canvas on his 360 Spider got cut big time.

ya, invest some time and money to nab the loser! Cams, PI etc all there at your fingertips.

When you get hard evidence, put it on STOMP, straits times and ruin his reputation, self dignity and respect among his friends, relatives, co-workers and family!

You will feel good after that and forget the money you spent on napping the bastarD!

Also, it will make other potential losers to think twice. (a few cases already did it good for us)

Good luck in your quest.

thanks for all the inputs. sigh.. stupid jealous people. its just a 320. not like a m5. :|

lol, thought of buying a baseball stick and wait but later i miss the person, smash my car. oh man. haha!

guess the next better idea is just to setup a video cam from block away and stand and camp, cause police are obviously useless at these happenings...

rex7_vtec , wahlao... i will hire someone to camp there if i was rich enough to buy that ride. lol poor thing he...

Mockngbrd's, whats a HIT squad, heh sorry! :D

kenntona's , thanks dude!

Shirlene Fan, no use one ma :(

Back