Scrape price of E90.

Bags4queen

Hi Guys,

Have anyone scrap their e90 or scrapping soon? Hope to know some information and guidance from those brudders whom had done so.

Wondering who pays the most for the body?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Scrape price of E90.

Bags4queen;1122412 said:
Hi Guys,

Have anyone scrap their e90 or scrapping soon? Hope to know some information and guidance from those brudders whom had done so.

Wondering who pays the most for the body?

Thanks in advance!

I juz scrapped my e90 320 end July. mileage 125k km, everything stock and in good running order. I got $1.8k for body.

jooggie;1124707 said:
I juz scrapped my e90 320 end July. mileage 125k km, everything stock and in good running order. I got $1.8k for body.

Pls share the contact details or address of the scrapyard.

PA Exports and Trading
Paul: 97379730

I dropped my car off and the dealer gave me a cheque. Thereafter, he gave me a lift to LTA to submit the de-registration documents. So you need to complete the paper work yourself.

Admin, if i'm not supposed to mention the scrap yard, please delete the post. Thanks

Hi cubiz,

How is your exhaust? I'm looking for a swap as mine is slightly leaking, and my car will be due for scrapping in Feb next year.

Let me know how much you looking at?

Thanks.
Jack

Have replied to Jack.

I just traded my car in, got $1100 for the body for scrapping. They asked if the engine and gearbox are ok, which they are, but didn't look at the car or ask the mileage.

Will hand over the car next Saturday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back