Royal Rumble in S-League

satinGHOST|r!der

Legendary 10 Years
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_VpzauKXUw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Brawl between S'pore Young Lions and Beijing Guoan on 8 Sep 2010[/ame]

I am honestly shocked to see each side clobber the shit out of each other. It shows the severe lack of sportsmanship from the China team and it seems like they were the ones to have sparked the brawl against the Singapore team. I don't know if any action will be taken but it seems that even officials were involved in the riot. I wonder if FAS will do anything about this. It would have been a real shame and a big headline if it was played on a higher level.

I can't believe this actually happened yesterday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Royal Rumble in S-League

At 2:34 there's a flying kick from a player to another player's head. That's shitty.

chbyee chinese players fierce. our young lions bo jee hoot back. we need to train them to be ablge to fight on the pitch too.

So good fighters, might as well dun play football........ go fight in UFC.....

they watch too much shaolin football..

next time, chinese team here, the local clubs / FAS will standby a team of pitch stewards...

SAFFC will have 3 is to 1.

the same thing happened 8-9 years ago at Yishun stadium. Sembawang Rangers Vs Tampines.
Back then was even worst, spectators were all involved.

SLK69 said:
chinese players are always every fierce....i also tio hoot by them everytime....
Your game is kelong. You paid them.

yeah, chinese players aim below the belt one

si beh chow! pui

The worst thing is tio attack by 2 china players, we call that "Shuang Fei".

already pple thk s-lick is joke, now get into news over fighting... oh well this is probably the most exciting news to come out of it the past few years

See that Malay chap clobbering the Chinese guy and vice versa? So much racism :(

it sounded like there were like 6 people in total in the audience.

Thats the thing - foreigh talents lah.

All thes PRCs should be sent back to their kampungs. But their XMMs can stay...err hmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back