Ridiculous 1 Series M in SG

Re: BMW 1M from Singapore Shocks BMW Enthusiasts

"zeng" too much liao .... sorry, i cannot take it.
DARING to the owner of this car, i salute u!

Last edited by a moderator:

O say, can you see, by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Thro' the perilous fight

LTA should take a good look at this car and "do the necessary"

This bimmer is not worthy of the badge. it is grotesque, in bad taste and only fit for bird droppings.

as for good taste, i can safely say that the owner has no insight.

somemore front white base plate... back black... confirm tio summon

Hasn't anyone though that this is true track sense? For quick tyre change, you identify which is front and rear by its width and size. To distinguish left and right (coz of unidirectional rubber), you have different colours.

On a track, you don't need lights so just colour code lor.

The spoiler - er... to keep the roll cage cool. :p

somehow the first thing that comes to my mind when I saw the pic was those "cars" that pple burn at this time of the lunar calendar... :shakehea:

__iceman__;674484 said:
Hasn't anyone though that this is true track sense?P
no .

SL cheongs car....i saw it when i went to test the 1M. then i said omg...seow lang chia...n the owner was there.

totoseow;674568 said:
SL cheongs car....i saw it when i went to test the 1M. then i said omg...seow lang chia...n the owner was there.

Hahaha the owner got whack u Bo?

totoseow;674568 said:
ha ha..good one:laughlik:

Re: Ridiculous 1 Series M in SG

I saw this car this evening on AYE in heavy traffic.

He added 4 more white color additional headlights/fog lights! just like the additional headlights seen on a Mini Cooper, except it is 4 and fixed on the center lower air vents in the bumper....

Pure fugly and crime!!!

I managed to get a look at the driver despite the heavy tint, doesn't look a like a weirdo type, but...why??? why did you do that to your car???

Btw his tail lights and brake lights do NOT work properly with the white tint, hard to judge unless really focus staring at it. Dangerous to all motorists around him.

LTA and ROV are sleeping big time for not spotting this car on the road ! how many traffic rules have this car violated huh?

I strongly believe it's some sort of marketing gimmick. Wait for the announcement

MW;675330 said:
I strongly believe it's some sort of marketing gimmick. Wait for the announcement

ya
is audi advertisement.....

Just registered..

Vehicle No. :E4M Vehicle Type :p10 - Passenger Motor Car Vehicle Attachment 1 :No Attachment Vehicle Scheme :Normal Vehicle Make :B.M.W. Vehicle Model :M COUPE MT HID ABS NAV D/AB 2WD 2DR Chassis No. :WBSUR92090VP75627Engine No. :18277819N54B30AEngine Capacity :2979 cc Maximum Laden Weight:1900 kg Unladen Weight:1495 kg Year Of Manufacture:2011Original Registration Date:10 Aug 2011

e33extra;675493 said:
Just registered..

Vehicle No. :E4M Vehicle Type :p10 - Passenger Motor Car Vehicle Attachment 1 :No Attachment Vehicle Scheme :Normal Vehicle Make :B.M.W. Vehicle Model :M COUPE MT HID ABS NAV D/AB 2WD 2DR Chassis No. :WBSUR92090VP75627Engine No. :18277819N54B30AEngine Capacity :2979 cc Maximum Laden Weight:1900 kg Unladen Weight:1495 kg Year Of Manufacture:2011Original Registration Date:10 Aug 2011

Hi bro

How do u pull out such details?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back