reverse sensor.

Re: reverse sensor.

My 1-week old 318 Sport is installed at PML. It cost $1354 altogether incl installation. However, it's free because the PML agent throw in for me FREE when I purchase my car.

Bro, remember to check your sport rim when you purchase sport model. My personal encounter 2months ago when I collect my 318 Sport. The front rim same size as rear rim which is total wrong. Many owner did not check this item. According to spec, rear rim should be bigger than front. I ask PML Manager to explain why they can make this mistake and till now they are unable to give me a good reason. So anybody going to buy 318 sport, please check the rims. I notice few units waiting for collection having the same problem. Anyway they change my rear rim according to spec and said sorry to me due to their mistake.

For those who bought at the BMW expo, you could have at least got it FOC from PML as far as I know.It all came about during my test-drive prior to the order - I ask the agent why there was no ti-ti-ti sound when I put the reverse gear. And the next thing is that she said she will throw in for me frree of charge. That's how I got my Reverse sensor.[/quote][/quote]

i will be sure to check the rims.....
sounds really fishy that they could make a mistake like that.......
thanks again for the advice.....

when was the expo? was it held at the pml showroom at alexandra? i am not sure if i got my car during the expo.....
pardon me for my ignorance..... :oops:
i questioned my sales person and she said that the parking sensor was never offered foc....

Re: reverse sensor.

bogey_free said:
when was the expo? was it held at the pml showroom at alexandra? i am not sure if i got my car during the expo.....
pardon me for my ignorance..... :oops:
i questioned my sales person and she said that the parking sensor was never offered foc....

The BMW expo was 2-3 months back. There were lots of BMW PML advertisement in the Strait Times during that period. U can't miss it.

The Reverse sensor is not on the official list of accessories on the 318i Sport. This is meant to con the buyers who is ignorant. but if you ask, it is wiithin the SA ability to provide you FOC. (of course, you must ask before putting the signature on the dotted line).

The agents normally have some spare budget which is to be used for giving goodies in your purchase. Your agent may or may not utilise this amount, dependent on how much he/she value your business. If I were you, I will change the sales agent if she/he did not offer goodies. But if you have purchase, it's too late.

i purchased my car about 4 weeks ago so i probably missed it.
i dnt read local news much so i guess i lost out this time round.
anyway i have already put my signature on the dotted line so its a moot point.
thanks for all the info though....
and good luck with your new ride :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups