Recommendations on sound system

LimXiaoMing

Dear bros,

I drive a 316 F30 and the current setup sucks.

Are there any plug & play/ OEM options out there for F30 ?
I know that there some setups out there and do not require customization from brands such as Rainbow, etc.

Any recommendations?

Re: Recommendations on sound system

LimXiaoMing;1100575 said:
Dear bros,

I drive a 316 F30 and the current setup sucks.

Are there any plug & play/ OEM options out there for F30 ?
I know that there some setups out there and do not require customization from brands such as Rainbow, etc.

Any recommendations?

Bav Stage 1
http://www.bavsound.com/Stage-One/

Thank you. Looks tempting, but I got to purchase it overseas and get someone to install here for me. Not sure worth the effort or not, I vv idiot when it comes to such things...

I did a plug and play speaker upgrade for the front by replacing the door speakers and added tweeters. To house the tweeters, I changed the window trim for $107. Its the original harmon door trims. Speaker brand is Eaton, made in Germany. Price wise is 3/4 of the other brands like Focal, German Maestro etc. Improvement wise is about 30%

Bro streamrsz thanks for the guide.

Been to a few places and decided on rainbow after hearing a few setups. Most value for money.

front 2 speakers + 2 tweeters (still deciding to go for the original harmon door trims or add aluminium casing to house the tweeters)
rear 2 speakers + 2 tweeters
amp sub

LimXiaoMing;1102741 said:
Bro streamrsz thanks for the guide.

Been to a few places and decided on rainbow after hearing a few setups. Most value for money.

front 2 speakers + 2 tweeters (still deciding to go for the original harmon door trims or add aluminium casing to house the tweeters)
rear 2 speakers + 2 tweeters
amp sub

wats the damage bro?

letting go a new set of Premium (Top Hi-Fi) include Sound Deadening and Bavsound Interior Disassembly Tool Kit.
Coz my ride can only fit the Base (Stereo) type.
Anyone want can text me : 9028 0098.

there are many reviews on f30post.com on bavsound...

It is probably the most value for money if u are on the standard hifi... if u are on HK, bavsound also has some option for you to make it better...

Back