Rear Windscreen Condition

Re: Rear Windscreen Condition

bimmerjoe;507570 said:
Hey, before I really forget, I've tried using autosol on a small corner and it works. But this is really time consuming. After 1+ hour of cleaning my rear windscreen using the Waxco glass cleaner, I thought I was patient enough but if you done up your entire windscreen with Autosol, you must be a true car nut :thumbsup:

hey bimmerjoe,

How come it takes so long to clean the glass?
You mean we have to really rub it hard to remove the streak?

Jason

Jason8822;507580 said:
hey bimmerjoe,

How come it takes so long to clean the glass?
You mean we have to really rub it hard to remove the streak?

Jason

Mine has major streaking.

I applied the stuff on a waxing applicator and wax in vert and horiz motions. I also need to take care not to let the Waxco compound to come into contact with my paintjob. Lastly I make sure I removed all excess compound meticulously. Yeah there goes my 1 hour +. I guess if I'm not too fussy about it, I can do it in 30 mins or so.

Bro - Where can I get this wacxo glass clean polish compound to try as well? Thanks!

aneoac;507614 said:
Bro - Where can I get this wacxo glass clean polish compound to try as well? Thanks!

Autobacs, Fairprice Extra and other major auto shops.

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm gonna doing it too.
my front windscreen looks like your rear glass.
streak and dots here and there

Jason8822;507763 said:
i'm gonna doing it too.
my front windscreen looks like your rear glass.
streak and dots here and there

Come to think of it, it's a bit weird, my front is streakless. Just stonechips.

i think its because i the place i park have shelter on some lots which cannot cover the whole car so when it rains my front windscreen will be in the rain.

i work in jurong at pioneer where all the shipyards and heavy industries are located.
the rain and environment here is :errrrrrr:

Not Pioneer Districentre, at a factory opposite the place where all bmw cars come for cleaning and checking before delivery - Benoi Sector

Always get to admire those car carriers bringing in the dirty new cars from port and sending out those kim kim goot goot new cars.

Sometimes get to race with those guys taking out the new cars for a road test etc

could be wax or something like that so that they can remove it easily prior to delivery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back