Rattles unavoidable?

Re: Rattles unavoidable?

I got hold of a can of OWS BodyFlex and used it on all the rubber seals. This product is amazing, and the squeaks have not only gone, but the car seems much quieter too. The product can be used on plastic parts too. I intend to use it on some plastics parts that may be contributing to some occasional squeaks.

Where'd you get the OWS Bodyflex?

I got it complimentary, but you could get it directly from OWS Singapore online store OWS Online Shopping

or their office at :

123 Pioneer Road #02-00
Singapore 639596
Tel: (65) 6452 3209
Fax: (65) 6452 0586
Email: [email protected]

Having some noise issues too, wonder which is better, the 1 from PML or OWS. Anyway the online shop for OWS doesnt seem to have Singapore in the country of delivery list.

jerms;869006 said:
okay! who wants a btl of BMW Gummi PLege?

i am going to get it.. its $13 something cents... they have in stock. who want let me know i can help get it.

Bro

TheY have it at PML alexandra?

o

JerryZ4_35is;906472 said:
Having some noise issues too, wonder which is better, the 1 from PML or OWS. Anyway the online shop for OWS doesnt seem to have Singapore in the country of delivery list.

I got mine from Juzz for Cars. Not sure if they still have it in stock but worth a call. The ows bodyflex works very well for me. After 2 application within a week, my car seems a lot more silent.

Back