Administrator
Re: Racing Dynamics 330i

RD330_1.jpg

RD330_2.jpg

RD330_3.jpg

RD330_4.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:
kenntona said:
Some might have read this, but still worth sharing......

http://www.e46fanatics.com/features/feature.php?news_id=49

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Are those still stock mirrors?

Love the side + rear view.. :)

The front bevels are still a little too strong when viewed in photos IMO, but without being so pronounced, it will look almost stock...

When viewed in person, it looks much lower and quite huge.. :shock: Saw one carrying a malaysian number plate in black. The floodlight rings were white though..
Also, the base steel gray color looks very good... :inlove:

Puny said:
T6 said:
Are those still stock mirrors?
Yup. looks like 'em... I still have them... *cough cough* :oops:

punes, you have to stay strong...
i too have endured many months of ridicule,
but we must fight.. the... urge... and... have... to ... stay... stock.. with... our.... ELEPHANT EARS!!!

Ah Pui/Puny,

You can endure many months of ridicule as long as you stay away from the infectious group. Those who are highly contagious are ...... Never mind.

Sigh...... It's terminal once you contracted the virus......

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kenntona said:
Ah Pui/Puny,

You can endure many months of ridicule as long as you stay away from the infectious group. Those who are highly contagious are ...... Never mind.

Sigh...... It's terminal once you contracted the virus......

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

next time see you i'll be sure to remind punes to wear the surgical mask, ala jackie chan when he visited singapore! but then ah, why must he wear the mask just to hide his nose?! not so BIG wat!

The vehicle slots itself easily above a stock 330, and just (barely) below the E46 M3. - quote from the website.

i think the reviewer is being very generous to the RD 330 when passing this comment. what do you guys think?

regards

kenntona said:
Ah Pui/Puny,
Sigh...... It's terminal once you contracted the virus...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kenneth, secretly, I'm esthetic inside.. the "elephant" ears are so stylish and besides giving additional braking power via increased wind resistance (45mg/cm^2), they also provide a much larger viewing area.. short of those Genting Coaches that have full body-length side mirrors

I'm changing to Mickey Mouse (TM) side mirrors, the moment they are released.. :nehnehhh: Definitely head turners..

there's this 3 series outside my house now with huge "racing dynamics" stickers pasted all over. doesn't look like the one in the picture tho.

dicezrt said:
there's this 3 series outside my house now with huge "racing dynamics" stickers pasted all over. doesn't look like the one in the picture tho.

hahah
another rice boy....

xcapade said:
dicezrt said:

hahah
another rice boy....

yea probably. it had these big ass rims that were close to chrome. :shoot: :shock: :naughty: :laughing:

Wah..the black nose grills :drool: :drool: :drool:

dicezrt said:

erhm........if u stay in europe it's a possibility. ;) sorri no offence lor. i noticed that the steering wheel is on the left side of the car. :silenced:

xcapade said:
dicezrt said:

hahah
another rice boy....

Decals NOT equal rice boy ok!

:)

Back