Quad Pipes

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
:drool:

Sawasdee-Krap!

Very nicely done!! Unlike some pple who add the othe 2 pipes and are drooping down!

Cheers! :)

Nice big fat pipes :thumbsup:

gabey,

Nice job bro..Looks like you got them to do it to perfection for you! :thumbsup:

Re: Quad Pipes

gabey said:
Part 1 completed...part 2 akan datang...

Pi,

you parking in a handdicap lot?

btw, nice pipes.

otto

Swee swee, Gabe.

gabey said:

oh gosh... ur photoshop getting better n better.. :lol: tot u drop the idea liau...
btw :thumbsup: , waiting ur part 2... bila datang ? :thinking:

calvin said:
gabey said:

oh gosh... ur photoshop getting better n better.. :lol: tot u drop the idea liau...
btw :thumbsup: , waiting ur part 2... bila datang ? :thinking:

bro, those things are "real"! hopefully, when part 2 is completed, they will be even more real! have to wait until i go back to hua hin to have the rest of the parts manufactured. over here, the exhaust shops has no time to do things like that and worse, not worth the time and money. just to do this project, the shop spend almost 4 hrs.

otto said:
gabey said:

Pi,

you parking in a handdicap lot?

btw, nice pipes.

otto

Pi Otto, mai chai. the handicap lot is 2 lots away! the depth of field got you fooled!

gabey said:
bro, those things are "real"! hopefully, when part 2 is completed, they will be even more real! have to wait until i go back to hua hin to have the rest of the parts manufactured. over here, the exhaust shops has no time to do things like that and worse, not worth the time and money. just to do this project, the shop spend almost 4 hrs.

kekekee.. well done bro, wil already show me ur photo in his mobile. surprise us :thumbsup: when part 2 done, lagi more power.. wow wow..

Back