Property - The Icon

Re: Property - The Icon

I keep seeing it on my way to lunch. Looks pretty nice but no balcony.

Ryan,

This was launched quite sometime back. So if u buy now, the seller will make quite a bundle off u. It is a leasehold if I am not wrong. If buying with a view to renting out, getting a tenant shd not be a problem.

Almost bought the 30th storey unit a few years back. Went down with payment but was told it was sold. Looking back... I was lucky because I think its not worth the price at all

T6 said:
Ryan,

This was launched quite sometime back. So if u buy now, the seller will make quite a bundle off u. It is a leasehold if I am not wrong. If buying with a view to renting out, getting a tenant shd not be a problem.

Andy,

Getting a tenant is never a problem but that development has some 400+ units. Competition will be a bitch and rental price will never be attractive save for the top few floors.

Too expensive for a PSF ($1000 PSF) basis. I can find you a seller if you are keen.

Brandons said:
Andy,

Getting a tenant is never a problem but that development has some 400+ units. Competition will be a bitch and rental price will never be attractive save for the top few floors.

Sure, but the general location of Icon is good. Can get tenant doesn't mean can get good rental yield haha.

Please don't buy! The Icon may be alright, but the neighbourhood isn't.

International Plaza will always be in view, and it's one of the most depressing-looking buildings in Shenton Way. It's so old, it used to be the tallest building in Southeast Asia...

ICON just next to my office, Heard from some friends who wants to buy... NO CARPARK LOT for resident!!!! dun know how true..

Physicist;129676 said:
Almost bought the 30th storey unit a few years back. Went down with payment but was told it was sold. Looking back... I was lucky because I think its not worth the price at all

do you regret now?

wait for altez and 76 shenton to finish first..unless you get a good deal now. then please go ahead

Last edited by a moderator:

Icon will soon be block by new apartments. I think price might drop quite abit. No worth investing now.

franklkk;710556 said:
Icon will soon be block by new apartments. I think price might drop quite abit. No worth investing now.

true statement there. nonetheless, deals can be made if the price is right, keep an open mind and eye for decent deals. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back