• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Pre-loved M5 rims

Decaf

Hi guys, anyone looking to off loading their M5 rims for my E60, please let me know. With or without tires either way. Love the original fit so no need for spacers.

Its the only pair of rims that the wife (aka MHA) really likes so she wont kpkb haha!

The Journey begins...... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pre-loved M5 rims

Decaf;766301 said:
Hi guys, anyone looking to off loading their M5 rims please let me know. With or without tires either way. Love the original fit so no need for spacers.

Its the only pair of rims that the wife (aka MHA) really likes so she wont kpkb haha!

The Journey begins...... :D

E60 or F10???

cheers

Oops, forgot to mention, E60 bro. :oops:

Just checking, anyone face any problems with reps? My friend who went from a 320 to an A4 (Still regret till today) had some trouble with vibrations using reps. In the end had to get original rims then no more vibrations

Thanks!

Decaf;766313 said:
Oops, forgot to mention, E60 bro. :oops:

Thanks!

oh, i think i just saw from your post ( E60 )
there's a used set....you call Kenny Ong 9383 7321
Sin Heak Hin Tyre Shop over at Sin Ming Autocare, #03-20

cheers

Man u guys are fast!!!

OK tried to call but Kenny is off work liao. Will check again tmr.

1000 thanks!:wavey:

Decaf;766326 said:
Man u guys are fast!!!

OK tried to call but Kenny is off work liao. Will check again tmr.

1000 thanks!:wavey:

No problem.......

Mod is the way to Go........
cheers

UncleComfort has a set for sale with new Michelin PSS tires but the set is 245/19 all round (4 front M5 rims instead of staggered 245/275). U can contact him... Sales thread here: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-mo...ries/56802-wts-original-e60-m5-rims-tyre.html

Good if u like to be able to rotate yr tires. You just missed out a set of good condition orig M5 original rims which a bro traded in at Top93.

Use Original rims bro. Don't play with your life.

Hi bro spyder, yeah I was seriously considering unclecomfort's rims but the notion of having spacers in the rear keeps putting me off. The concern w vibration esp at higher speeds bugs me. Hence I decided to stick to the original setup.

Bro David is selling his original M5 rims soon but 285 width tyre rears will need to roll fenders n spend more $$$ for future replacements haha!

Btw, those interested will be glad to know that I got a quote from tirerack for a set of michelin pss 245/35/19 & 275/30/19 and it works out to be approx 1.8k+ includding shipping. (Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, just sharing info) Worth considering if anyone is gonna change tyres.

Will keep looking for the elusive rims.

Cheers!

Yeah tire rack prices r super cheap. Gotta factor in GST upon arrival but still beats retail prices here. Maybe u can organize group buy.PSS is new line so dont have to worry about old stock. Heard Barry has dealer account with them & can prob get even lower prices.

Buywellsellwell;766494 said:
Just installed spacer today. 12mm. Kinda loving it. Gonna run a bit further n faster later on to try it out. But I felt cornering a bit better, dunno if is illusion haha.

is not illusion, is your skill has improved......

cheers

Buywellsellwell;766501 said:
WAH. Hahaaha then confirm is my illusion Liao. Lol. Oops OT. Bumpz haha top93 have nice rims decaf, bring wife there haha

Go with the Wife heart.......

cheers

Wah, if install spacers will make my skills improve then I MTL! Will lup in spacers front & back!:laughlik:

Does anyone know what the offsets of the M5 rims are that they can achieve the flush look without spacers? Been googling it but can't seem to find a standard number.

Still keeping a lookout :)

Decaf;766543 said:
Does anyone know what the offsets of the M5 rims are that they can achieve the flush look without spacers? Been googling it but can't seem to find a standard number.

Hi bro, i think standard M5 rim at offset 12 for front and 28 for rear. So you cannot have any M5 rim to acheiev flush look without using spacer except for---read the last line.

Front with 12 offset should just be about nice and i dun think we can put any spacer in front already.

For rear, you need to put a 12mm spacer to look nice as the max offset for rear should be around 15. So 28 - 12 = 16

I read somewhere that there is some M5 rims (style 166) made with M6 offset such that the front are 12 and rear 15 i think. So if you can find this rim, there is no need for spacer but in singapore i doubt we can find it coz there is not much M6 to begin with and even if there are some, i doubt they will indent style 166 rims as their stock rim. But i do see stock M5 with M6 design rims.

Here's one

Used BMW M5 Car for Sale in Singapore, Lay Auto - sgCarMart

of course if you buy new, i think you can indent for style 166 rim for M6 specification and lup it on your car, it will look super swee and without spacer.

Thats all i know...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back