PML Servicing?

BWTang

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well!

I finally attained my dream just about a month ago - a coming to 6 year old E90. My first post here, so not sure if it's ok to create this thread, but let me know if otherwise.

Anyways, my mileage is about 87K now, and I'm considering to service it at PML. Wondering if anyone has a checklist/cost price of a 100K servicing at PML and what it includes?

Big thanks,
BW

If you can find outside, better do it outside. So far, PML post sale support quality is bad. Worst is that whatever need to change, they charge hilariously.

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well!

I finally attained my dream just about a month ago - a coming to 6 year old E90. My first post here, so not sure if it's ok to create this thread, but let me know if otherwise.

Anyways, my mileage is about 87K now, and I'm considering to service it at PML. Wondering if anyone has a checklist/cost price of a 100K servicing at PML and what it includes?

Big thanks,
BW

Reactions: MW
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well!

Big thanks,
BW
There are 3 groups of people that go back to PML for servicing, 1st group is still under PML warranty (so no choice). 2nd group is don't care about "pricy servicing", money no issue. 3rd group is never do any research or mentality that PML must be the best.
Which group are you?
BTW welcome on board!

There are 3 groups of people that go back to PML for servicing, 1st group is still under PML warranty (so no choice). 2nd group is don't care about "pricy servicing", money no issue. 3rd group is never do any research or mentality that PML must be the best.
Which group are you?
BTW welcome on board!
LOL, like your style :lol2:

Please take note of certain practice by PML.
I've heard many clients saying that they recommend Engine oil change at 18km instead of 10k, ATF oil change Life-long / 100,000km.
This is not very healthy for the Gearbox & Engine in term of maintenance wise.

Back