PML or outside workshop?

ultraslang

Hi all,

Just got wacked by someone from the back on the expressway. I think it will be a straight forward case where i stopped but the guy didnt stop and crash into me. (only 2 car, where mine is the car infront)

The crash damaged my rear bumper and also activated the front seat headrest saftey mech (now got airbag and seat belt warning signs on my dash board)

Need some advice for the following:
1) Is anyone here familiar with how PML handle such claim?
2) To reset the safety mech on the headrest does it need to replace any eletronic stuffs?
3) Should I go to outside workshop or proceed with PML?

Re: PML or outside workshop?

If still under warranty, PML, and if not, you are better off with outside workshop.

Should go back to PML if airbag is activated.......

normally PML will repair and claim under ur own insurance first...then your insurance will settle with the other party...

actually may not be...

If it is a straight forward case, PML will claim the other person's insurance right away.

If airbag and the safety equipment is affected, my suggestion is go back to stealership... don't risk it...

Gone to pml they doing up the direct settlement with 3rd party insurance company... Once the 3rd party insurance concur then I will send in my ride for repair since it's still drivable now...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back