PML Car Grooming vs ---

Hymics said:
blackbmw said:
Bru thinking of getting my ride for zaino by end of this month. Can sms me the contacts at opal? U wants to get your ride zaino too? What say u?

:laughlik:

Onzz... At Opal Crescent... Tel 62951700
After Moonstone lane... look for Ms Anita.FYI, she is married..

When let me know... No Zhan Tsui hor Shifu!! :lol:

Okay, u wan to make your own booking? BTW how muchy...for one shot? $120? I LOVED MARRIED WOMAN......ahem end of OT

blackbmw said:
Okay, u wan to make your own booking? BTW how muchy...for one shot? $120? I LOVED MARRIED WOMAN......ahem end of OT

Kekekekek... U damn fast.. already call Anita liao.. U hv the price already rite..... $120 for 1 coat and 150 for ZFX...

I will book with her....and married women thingy, tonite futsal we eat snake than discuss :silenced:

blackbmw said:
Hymics said:
blackbmw said:
Bru thinking of getting my ride for zaino by end of this month. Can sms me the contacts at opal? U wants to get your ride zaino too? What say u?

Onzz... At Opal Crescent... Tel 62951700
After Moonstone lane... look for Ms Anita.FYI, she is married..

When let me know... No Zhan Tsui hor Shifu!! :lol:

Hi ! Brother.

You mentioned : I LOVED MARRIED WOMAN ==> They can teach you some new tricks right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry ! OT liow.

I took up the PML package before... 1st time good, then sub visits sloppy and not too happy with the results.

Decided to stop after package over.

totally agree with Mav, 1st time swee swee. 2nd time very sloppy. i'm worried for the 3rd time. not going to con't after package. keen to find out more during meetup so that can plan for future.

Hymics said:
Good news..... Cazcomp had a new Zaino product to eliminate heavy swirl marks and medium scratches.... jus had my ride done with the new product this morning at Opal crescent.... SOLID!!! 95% swirl mark gone! machiam showroom condition my ride now.... :)

They dun sell the product now..... The boss mention this is their new secret weapon.. :verysad: :thumbsup:

I tried X scratch... and 3m products... none works!! :furious:

Anyone has tried 3mendous shine yet? Their ads claim to be able to remove swirl marks completely and have a teflon coating that allows 150 washes and an 18 month warranty. Sounds too good to be true?

Champwhite said:
Hymics said:
Good news..... Cazcomp had a new Zaino product to eliminate heavy swirl marks and medium scratches.... jus had my ride done with the new product this morning at Opal crescent.... SOLID!!! 95% swirl mark gone! machiam showroom condition my ride now.... :)

They dun sell the product now..... The boss mention this is their new secret weapon.. :verysad: :thumbsup:

I tried X scratch... and 3m products... none works!! :furious:

Anyone has tried 3mendous shine yet? Their ads claim to be able to remove swirl marks completely and have a teflon coating that allows 150 washes and an 18 month warranty. Sounds too good to be true?
just went to 3mendouz - new car, so don't know about removing swirl marks. The results are good, though. The teflon coating is definitely there; bird droppings can be removed easily even after 3 days and no mark on the paint. Cheaper than Glare also.

No point going to PML for glooming. As most had said, 1st time very good. Second and third visit, suspect they wash the car for you only. Waste $$$ :argue:

Want to try Zaino soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back