pls help me on absorber choices

dear bros and seniors in here, as a newbie to the big family, i post my first queries for bros here.

Me now on lowered springs with 19 wheels on my E92. I notice that my absorbers are giving way as i read in here that our stock absorbers dun last long with lowered springs hence looking to change them,

i was given a few choices but need to seek experienced bros here :inlove:

which is best all rounder suited for lowered springs

go for

1,bilstein
2,koni
3,sachs

pls advise bros thks a million

Re: pls help me on absorber choices

I am looking for a coilover kit for my 3 series. I went around looking for some recommendations but couldn't find much in the market except for Bilsteins and SACHS. Which one is better? Bilstein PSS10 seems to be cheaper but has only 10 clicks for adjustments. The SACHS one has 20 clicks but is more expensive even though they have a more illustrious history in the motorsports world.:helpp!:

Hi Guys,

I have a set of E90 Bilstein absorbers and lowered coils (front and back) for sale at $600. It was used for less than 6 months as I find it too hard & uncomfortable for my ride. If you guys are interested, please email me at my email address [email protected] and I will email you the pictures.

Alternatively, you can sms me at 81881916.

Cheers!

Anthony5500;562857 said:
dear bros and seniors in here, as a newbie to the big family, i post my first queries for bros here.

Me now on lowered springs with 19 wheels on my E92. I notice that my absorbers are giving way as i read in here that our stock absorbers dun last long with lowered springs hence looking to change them,

i was given a few choices but need to seek experienced bros here :inlove:

which is best all rounder suited for lowered springs

go for

1,bilstein
2,koni
3,sachs

pls advise bros thks a million
Hi Anthony5500,

I know that this tread is kinda old, but what did you go with for the absorbers? Just wanted to know, as i need to change mine. I am driving an e90, 320i Pre FL, lowered springs with 18 wheels.

And where did you get it done.

Thanks.

Back