Pedals

jaskin

Legendary 10 Years
Check the E46fanatics tutorials should have something there. Or I think BVO can do it. Cheers

Re: Pedals

Carhartt said:
I just bought the "AC" pedals from R-style from BKK....anyone knows how to install it?......or where can i get it done
how much did u got it for?? riverview auto can do the job

got it for around sing $120 for the pedals and the foot rest.......how much it costs to install at bvo?......

Carhartt said:
got it for around sing $120 for the pedals and the foot rest.......how much it costs to install at bvo?......

Wouldn't cost u much i guess. I've bought the replica pedals from R-Style as well (2 wks ago) and just waiting to get them fitted, hopefully before the New Year!! :roll:

Cheers!

Places To Get It Done - BVO, J4C, or any workshops
Cost - $40 to $50

Mind you, this is not a 10-minute job. The drilling on the brake pedal is purportedly quite tedious.

Carhartt said:

I got mine done at BVO for $30 for installing the accelerator and brake pedals and to replace the hand-brake handle. I did not install a dead pedal.

T6 said:
Carhartt said:

I got mine done at BVO for $30 for installing the accelerator and brake pedals and to replace the hand-brake handle. I did not install a dead pedal.

I see. now only problem is to find time to do that before New Year's!! :verysad:

Re: Pedals

Carhartt said:
I just bought the "AC" pedals from R-style from BKK....anyone knows how to install it?......or where can i get it done

If u dont mind, u can DIY by using some kind of super glue or silicon glue can work pretty well too..Tried it before in my previous ride :)

if you have some paint job to be done, sometimes they can do it for you FOC....

juz do it urself. it took me 15 mins to drill mine in. 8)
but make sure u have the proper drill bit for the break pedal. or u'll be drilling for a really long time...... :verysad:

Winston said:
if you have some paint job to be done, sometimes they can do it for you FOC....

Hmm, i've my roof spoiler with Angie, think she'll fix the pedals FOC?

Xcapade, i'll just quote your quote: "I'm not tired, just plain lazy!!" :lol:

Cheers! :dance:

Does anyone has pedals for 318iA E36 lying around or anyone going to BKK in the near future and get for me too...

PUhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :whattheh:

Wayansurfer said:
Does anyone has pedals for 318iA E36 lying around or anyone going to BKK in the near future and get for me too...

PUhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :whattheh:

U can also try Stamford Tyres. They do carry replicas once in a while. Price not too exorbitant though I can't remember how much exactly. ;)

Paging for somebody who is going to thailand.....

Can tag along to get pedals? Boleh? If you can get it i can help install it... :dance:

Will work for help to get the pedals..... :)

Cheers

Yendor

Finally got down to it and fixed mine. Too bad, can't tell u the price of labour cuz I had it done together with some other maintenance work!

Cheerio! :wavey:

yendor said:
Paging for somebody who is going to thailand.....

Can tag along to get pedals? Boleh? If you can get it i can help install it... :dance:

Will work for help to get the pedals..... :)

Cheers

Yendor

Stamford tyres in jurong is selling AC pedals sets. Just curious, how come u guys not interested to go there and buy ler? Why must purchase from BKK? Quality better?

:errr:

Back