• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Parts for sale from E46 Sports Edition Sedan

aerosports

The are all my mods which are for sale or swop.. give me your quote. Car going to dealer on Fri 31 Jul. HP 96881008

Ext:
Full M-kit - Sold
Original ACS wing mirror- Sold
Body Colour Impact Strips - Not Available
CCFL Angel Eyes - Sold
Original M tech springs - Still available at $200 with swop
Italian 18' M Rims - Sold
Euro clear indicator lights - Still available at $50 with swop

Int:
Full CF trim - Sold
Chrome gauge Rings - Sold
Original ACS pedals - Sold
Original M3 Door Sills - Sold
K&N Intake - Still available at $30
M3 steering wheel - Sold
Black 3M customized car mat condition is 9/10- Sold

Re: Parts for sale from E46 Sports Edition Sedan

bro please pm me the price for the following...
k&n fliter
3m carmat
m3 steering
chrome ring
reverse sensor
ccfl angel
mtech springs

can these fit a cab 320??

bro..price for the following?

Ext:
Full M-kit

Int:
M3 steering wheel

wow ~ nice ride!!

bro price for:
full m-kit
clear indicator lights
CF trim

thanks

Hi YoYo,

Mtech and CF trim sold.
Do you want the euro clear, but need swap. Call me at 96881008 for faster deal.

tried calling you this afternoon, but to no avail. I'm interested in your ACS pedals. Pls kindly PM me. Thanks!

with regards to the "CF" trim.. they are actually the black aluminium cube trims.

to any prospective buyers of the trim, do make sure that you actually view the trims yourself before buying.

as i found out the hard way.

due to our busy schedules, we were unable to meet up in person and i was unable to view the trims before hand.
on asking, i was informed yesterday that the condition of the trims were in good condition.
i thus agreed for the swap + top up from my side. i also agreed to bear all labour costs.

i left my trims in BVO yesterday.
seller left his trims in BVO this morning.

i went to BVO today, and inspected the trims. i was told yesterday that they were in good condition, however, as i saw for myself today, there were a few scratches varying in size and depth on the driver side trim, and a dent in the rear passenger trim.

incidentally, the seller was at BVO. spoke to him, and we agreed to call off the swap. seller asked to split the labour costs. i initially agreed. seller left BVO.

i thought about it for a while, and called him up to tell him that i dont think i should be paying for half the costs, and asked why i should be expected to bear half the labour costs when :

- the trims were clearly not in a good condition as had been informed to me yesterday.
- due to the above, expecting them to be in a good condition and ready to swap + top up, i had, as a result, wasted my time making two trips to and from BVO.

in response, i was told that it was tough luck for me, and that it was in his opinion that they were in good condition.
and that it was unfortunate that i was such a fussy buyer.
subsequently, he proceeded to hang up the phone.

in that effect, to anyone buying/trading on this forum, do make it a point to view the goods before agreeing to anything.

i understand that it was in part my fault for not viewing the trims first. however, it was not possible due to differing time schedules, and thus, i took it on good faith that if the seller said it was good condition, it would be in good condition.

caveat emptor, let the buyer beware. apparently, as this scenario clearly shows, one persons definition of "good" may differ vastly from your own definition.

i sent him an sms expressing my displeasure at the situation.

i paid half of the labour costs.

let my unpleasant experience be a lesson for the rest of you. deal with people you know. if not, view the items first and be satisfied thoroughly before agreeing to anything.

good of you to honour your word Roasty, we should see how the seller whom hangs up on someone whom has been considerate to him respond.

The AC mirrors i got from him today were good actually.

He swopped his seats with another forumer for a reasonable price too, and the seats looked good.

Roasty, your car rocks! Very fierce looking ride. How much do you reckon the Arqray front bumper lip retails for when new? Thanks.

Lane.

In respond to Pilotsnoopy's comment : I don't see how you could say Roasty was someone who honoured his word.. first he said he wanted the trims then back out because he claims the "good condition" is not good enough for him. I did say good condition but not brand new condition but I guess he has his own idea on what $150 can buy !

I am quite happy to take back the trims as I am selling at only $150, I agreed to share the labour cost with him and he agreed. But few minutes later called to say I should bear all the labour cost, I was really surprised he had the audacity to make such a suggestion . This transaction is not entirely my fault and I had no problems if he backed out and I was willing to share the labour with him, yet he came up with such a request. I guess I will leave all to judge how reasonable our dear Roasty is. Btw, the labour cost is only $40 so its $20 each.

Roasty's description of the trim seem overly exaggerated but then this is all academic now as he can make his claims and I can make mine on the condition. I suppose the best testament is from all those who has bought my items as I have sold almost 95% of my items and so far I am sure everyone is happy with the items. I guess whats left to say is that when you deal with Roasty, please be prepared that he may always back out after confirming or your item must be in mint pristine condition.

you initially asked for $200 for the trims. i would've paid that much for a good set. by you dropping the price to $150, it was something i would not have turned down. however, as i have pointed out, it was in part my fault for not inspecting the items before agreeing to remove my trims the day before.

but how someone can interpret scratches and a dent as being good condition is beyond me.

if you were in my position, being a buyer, would you be more inclined to buy something if the seller described their product as -
a) good condition
or
b) has scratches and a visible dent?

eg: if someone was going to buy my steering wheel, and i told him it had a dent in it, do you think the buyer would confirm a deal before seeing the product? if he knew about the dent, but was expecting to buy a good condition steering wheel, would you think he would even bother to go down to BVO and remove the steering wheel first?

if i knew about the scratches and dent, i would not even bother to waste your time.

i would not describe something as having scratches and a dent to be in good condition.

if it was me selling my trims, and they had scratches and a dent, i would offer that information to the buyer so that he can make an informed decision before proceeding.

so what if its $20? it could be 5 bucks or a million bucks or 2 cents. it doesnt matter what the amount is. its the principle of the matter.

lets say i was selling a bumper, and i HONESTLY thought it was good condition, and the buyer removes his bumper the day before to make the deal a convenience for both parties, but when the buyer comes and has a look, we find a dent in the bumper... i think i would be SO DAMN PAISEH to have made him come down and waste his time and effort, that i would NOT EVEN DREAM of asking him to pay for anything.

i have no doubt that the 95% of items you have sold is of better quality than the trims, and no doubt the buyers are happy. however, i am displeased with your comment that i may always back out after confirming on a deal. it was in good faith that i took your word for it to be in good condition. how do you get off making such accusations? i have bought and sold many items on this forum, and i am fortunate enough to have not encountered such an unpleasant deal til now.

Lane;458074 said:
How much do you reckon the Arqray front bumper lip retails for when new? Thanks.

Lane.

the arqray (brand new) original bumper can set you back >1k unsprayed. replica ones cost just around half the price (CF one costs more)

aerosports;458148 said:
Roasty's description of the trim seem overly exaggerated but then this is all academic now as he can make his claims and I can make mine on the condition.

FYI the workmen in BVO were sniggering at the condition of the trims, and told me that i was right in not buying them and in no way should i have swapped my trims for yours. one of them saw and pointed out the dent in the rear passenger trim from over a car length away.

aerosports;458148 said:
In respond to Pilotsnoopy's comment : I don't see how you could say Roasty was someone who honoured his word.. first he said he wanted the trims then back out because he claims the "good condition" is not good enough for him. I did say good condition but not brand new condition but I guess he has his own idea on what $150 can buy !

I am quite happy to take back the trims as I am selling at only $150, I agreed to share the labour cost with him and he agreed. But few minutes later called to say I should bear all the labour cost, I was really surprised he had the audacity to make such a suggestion . This transaction is not entirely my fault and I had no problems if he backed out and I was willing to share the labour with him, yet he came up with such a request. I guess I will leave all to judge how reasonable our dear Roasty is. Btw, the labour cost is only $40 so its $20 each.

Roasty's description of the trim seem overly exaggerated but then this is all academic now as he can make his claims and I can make mine on the condition. I suppose the best testament is from all those who has bought my items as I have sold almost 95% of my items and so far I am sure everyone is happy with the items. I guess whats left to say is that when you deal with Roasty, please be prepared that he may always back out after confirming or your item must be in mint pristine condition.

95% of your items is nothing compared to what Roasty has bought and sold in this folder alone.

If he backed out, I believe most forummers here would be more inclined to take his word for it than yours.

as a buyer, how willing are you to accept scratches and A DENT/A DING as good condition?

i leave it to others to judge if you have mislead a buyer whom took your word in good faith, made a wasted trip, and got hung up on.

For interior trims, I would tend to think that good conditions would refer to light user marks but not dents, as I don't see how I would accept any thing with dents as to be in 'good' condition.

In the other instance of who should bear responsibility of paying labour, I would like to perhaps link it to a case of business. Let's say Company A sells a batch of goods to Company B on a condition of delivering a particular product X in 'good' condition and ships it to Company B. But upon inspection, the product X is found to fail in the company's definition of suitable for use. Not only should Company A pay for shipping fees, it is also a common practice for Company A to send in a new batch of product X as goodwill and to maintain a good business relationship. Of course, the above is a true-case business deal, and for this case, the buyer is not even pursuing the need for a replacement product to cover up his time spent on bringing his car to the workshop....

Just my 2 cents, no offence to anyone.

Like I said the description of the trims are Roasty version verus mine. I leave it to fellow forummer to decide as my conscience is clear. I must add that the scratches are not that obvious and the 1 dent is only visible from an angle and they are i think mayble only 1mm. Quite frankly I didnt spot all this before the trim we taken off the car. Btw, the guys from BVO also told me you were fussy when I returned to collect the car in the evening.

IMO Roasty have every right to be fussy...wouldn't you be if you are paying for something?

If it is said to be in good condition then it should be in good condition! What standard is considered good enough is the buyer's call...Why? cos he is paying!

If the product is not satisfactory to the buyer he has every right to call off the sale, since the "good quality" standard is not met.

I can vouch for Roasty's integrity and I know he will not back out without a valid reason....If not I will whack him myself

If this is a case of misunderstanding I hope you guys can settle this amicably.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777kingcc
Back