Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Parking around MBFC wanted

Re: Parking around MBFC wanted

DriveAllDay;697662 said:
There is actually a temporary valet parking service at MBFC -- $10 a day.

Two things to note:
1. Open air carpark. So if you are anal about your car, you might not be comfortable letting your precious bake in the sun, and soak in the rain all day.
2. First come first serve. Come late and you have to find alternatives, which could be expensive.

Just to add on - you may also valet park at Fullerton Bay hotel for $12bucks/day. Don't think it's sheltered though...

Vincent Ng;697649 said:
Good to know :thumbsup:

My wifey works at harbourfront...so most likely me gonna try parking at the open air car park in harbourfront and take a train down

You are paying $300/month based on $900 per quarter ya? Far East Square has parking available for $265/month flat, you might want to consider that but it will be even further from where you are parking now :lol:

Haha at this rate I will be parking in Pasir Panjang :p joking

I used to work in Harbourfront the parking at the terminal center should be okay I think given that many people park there long term to take ferry I could be wrong though. There is an office block also parking there is decent, try to ask if they have season parking mate. Least its underground

WANTED - Season Parking at One Raffles Quay

I am looking for season parking at One Raffles Quay or surrounding area. Anyone have one to let? Let me know ASAP.. 98777410

about 460/mth for MBFC parking.

i'm considering walking to work now...

i might have a lot at clark quay area, anyone keen. taking ownership of the unit in early Jan2012. current tenant dont drive, he walk to work

I have a season parking lot available at Marina Bay Link Mall (directly below MBFC).

Pls sms/whatsapp me @ +65 9696 5487. Thank you.

Back