paint workshop

gioz

hi can any bro recommend workshop for good and reasonable charge for e46 change of color? tks

Re: paint workshop

Terry where are you? time to post ur favourite paint shop.

he gets commissions??hehehe...

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

best paint shop in the country imho....

rest assured very very good job..​

finally!

everyone was wondering when you would reply.

here's another vote for SWC.

have been driving past the place when i am in the area, drooling at the cars there... :yummie:

haha,..was too lazy to reply...

once again..i want to clarify to thread starter that i am not affiliated to SWC..

just a testimonial from a very satisfied customer... who ended up labelled as SWC salesman... ha ha ha :lol2:

then again..i was introduced to this workshop by alot of satisfied customer turned salesman ...LOL

After a minor disagreement about lane changes with a Toyota Altis last week, I took my E90 for a new bumper and a little panel work & respray at SWC. Thanks all for the recommendation, I'm very happy with the result. Thanks to Mike & crew - great job! I hope not to see you again soon.

Im so tempted to paint the car AW.

But it takes SOOOOOO long.

Herman;317145 said:
Im so tempted to paint the car AW.

But it takes SOOOOOO long.

AW is commong...

imola red FTW!

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

Hello bros in here.... Just want to check how does SWC charges? I'm thinking of doing body colour my blacks stripes... any idea how much does it cost?

i just installed my bodykits and did some paintwork repairs on 1 of the doors...

workmanship is good...

why only smc recommmended..believe got other good shop available to compare ..
anyone got good experience one to recommend other shop..
my car got dents near side wheel and bm workshop at bukit merah quote me 300 and pml 800..which one can do good job...pml anyone got experience...
please help...thinking even respray whole car..

hi guys,

anyone can recommend a place to patch small dinks (chipped paint) very small dot but extemely irritating to see!! thanks

Hi all,

I created a slit hole at the bottom right of my E92 front bumper by hitting my own gate. Was told can patch and respray. So does this SWC place does this stuff? How about ADSM- any reviews on them and their quality of work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back