Paint protection coat & grooming

nemesis_v

Hi guys,

I am collecting my car next wednesday. Any good PPS to recommend? Which groomer do you all frequent?

Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Paint protection coat & grooming

iam using Groomwerkz. good price and service.

I am doing mine at the one at Toa Payoh Central's HDB multi-storey carpark on the 3rd flr..... value for money in my opinion.

kim_pioneer;463914 said:
I am doing mine at the one at Toa Payoh Central's HDB multi-storey carpark on the 3rd flr..... value for money in my opinion.
Kim, hows the quality and charges like?

Slater;463916 said:
Kim, hows the quality and charges like?

Package is $380 for 6 times for e60... all exterior and dash n plastics only. I reckon the quality as good bah. Have you ever seen my ride b4 ? Mine is Titanium Grey... the polishing gives it a luxury finish with good shine, in my opinion lah.... but won't get the shimmering shine as red or black paint lah. Maybe is the my ride's color.... but saw other black car... veri Kim Kim one.

Service also quite good .....

Cheers

what about PPS?? Which brand did you guys use?

nemesis_v;463923 said:
what about PPS?? Which brand did you guys use?
simi si PPS?

I think he means Paint Protection System????

If the term is correct.... the shop I do my polishing will do a layer of protection coating for your ride on your first service. The first service takes abt 3 hr, with subsequent ones nearly 1.5hr.

Hope my answer helps

Cheers

kim_pioneer;463931 said:

If the term is correct.... the shop I do my polishing will do a layer of protection coating for your ride on your first service. The first service takes abt 3 hr, with subsequent ones nearly 1.5hr.

Hope my answer helps

Cheers
ahhhh ok. My PPS is fully Zaino. On a weekly basis i use a combination of BMW products and Zaino.

Slater;463925 said:
simi si PPS?

I mean Paint protection sealant. :)

kim_pioneer;463931 said:

Hope my answer helps

Cheers

Yup, thats what i am talking about. Is Zaino good?

am pretty impress with Zaino. Using mostly Z5 (polish) and Z8 (Grand finale spray). The Z5 and Z8 is easy to apply and remove, without proucing white flaky dust. shine from the Z8 is second to none!

nemesis_v;463934 said:
I mean Paint protection sealant. :)

Yup, thats what i am talking about. Is Zaino good?

Do you intent to do it on a weekly...fortnightly.....or monthly basis? If monthly basis.... do like I do lor... wash 2 times a week....once with water....once with Turtlewax F21 nami-tech shampoo. Then once a mth on a Sunday.... I let the masters do their work with their electonic equipments.

Oh yes, I do detailing once a week also..... using Blackmagic liquid wax....

OT a little here..

Any sis n bros have any idea where to buy the bolt-like contraption that is afixed on the number-plate of a weekend car?

One of the forummers' weekend car's device is totally loosen and will likely fail Vicom inspection.... to make matter worse.... the part of the bumper that the plate is attached to has localised rust. How to solve huh? tks

Slater;463887 said:
iam using Groomwerkz. good price and service.

I am thinking of trying Groomwerkz, but i have check their package prices is about $630 for 4 polish using Zaino products.

They also have a Diamondbrite foundation paint treatment which cost about $588 one time treatment. Any bro tried this? Is this any good or the $630 package is good enough.

I am thinking that to spend $1.1k on grooming is a bit steep.

Any bro care to share, especially those which has tried the Diamondbrite stuff....

VKool;465829 said:
I am thinking of trying Groomwerkz, but i have check their package prices is about $630 for 4 polish using Zaino products.

They also have a Diamondbrite foundation paint treatment which cost about $588 one time treatment. Any bro tried this? Is this any good or the $630 package is good enough.

I am thinking that to spend $1.1k on grooming is a bit steep.

Any bro care to share, especially those which has tried the Diamondbrite stuff....
bro, i recently brought some bros in the forum down to negotiate and they got a good deal out of it.

if u take regular care of ur car i seriously dun think theres a need for diamond brite. the zaino package is good enough.

let me know

nemesis_v;463879 said:
Hi guys,

I am collecting my car next wednesday. Any good PPS to recommend? Which groomer do you all frequent?

Thanks in advance. :)

first- don't let PML polish your ride.. ask to wash and remove the protective wax..that's it! they will put polish mark for your for free so decline. must inform your SA. not sure if your ride is indented or off stocks. indent one you have chance..off stocks might already prep at PDI so slim chance.

second - make appointment to any of the reputable groomer and bring yr ride there right after delivery. try to avoid wax based groomer, they look nice and deep shine but when they wash by rain they get on to the wind screen and windows and leave behind marks that are hard to get rid off.

non wax based.. are those nano coating polymer based stuff.. by any names they are all the same..

hey bro, why not try this sonax product, the pps also not quite bad, lastes for abt 12 month ..reasonble and good service too..may want to check it out so jus pm me aite .

diamondbrite product is not bad either my buddy had gone to have his car dne.but not a world wide product any but the finishing is just great!

sonax;470351 said:
hey bro, why not try this sonax product, the pps also not quite bad, lastes for abt 12 month ..reasonble and good service too..may want to check it out so jus pm me aite .

it appears to me that all your posts are advertisements for your products. if you are so interested in pushing your products here, why don't you approach one of our friendly moderators to apply for site sponsor status? otherwise, it is unfair to the other site sponsors who support this site financially, when others just shamelessly advertise their products on a commercial basis.

n@u9ht;470357 said:
it appears to me that all your posts are advertisements for your products. if you are so interested in pushing your products here, why don't you approach one of our friendly moderators to apply for site sponsor status? otherwise, it is unfair to the other site sponsors who support this site financially, when others just shamelessly advertise their products on a commercial basis.

yeah thnks fer the reminder be sure to take note abt it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdbetjogos
Back