Paddle Shifters Installed!!!

Geoff Ang

hey guys,

just got my paddle shifters installed few days ago and boy is it the best mod ever... driving just took on a new meaning... kekeke!!!
the kit came with very detailed instructions and it took a hour + to install...
i got it fitted at BVO... ah wee is now experince with the retro fitting...
if anybody is interested... check out http://www.bmw-paddleshift-retro.com/
vince is a great guy and very helpful... :)

Geoff Ang said:
hey guys,

just got my paddle shifters installed few days ago and boy is it the best mod ever... driving just took on a new meaning... kekeke!!!
the kit came with very detailed instructions and it took a hour + to install...
i got it fitted at BVO... ah wee is now experince with the retro fitting...
if anybody is interested... check out http://www.bmw-paddleshift-retro.com/
vince is a great guy and very helpful... :)
Excellent bro!!!

But....... not so many people with Z4 leh... :|

Hahaha nice one..!

Time to update your sig too.

Very nice!!! FC definitely would go up since its such a joy to drive now, ala F1!!!! :thumbsup:

Azrielsc said:
Very nice!!! FC definitely would go up since its such a joy to drive now, ala F1!!!! :thumbsup:

ya man dude... FC went up a tat... :)
now using the paddles the min i start engine... hehe!!!

ryan - they don't only do Zs.... they cater to other models as well...

here's a more"ke lat" pic!!!

kevinm,

no lah... i'll be too worried about my warranty to attempt this mod :( my sales rep says that she can't provide a written sanction of after market parts... :|

Geoff Ang,

very nice indeed. maybe u should buy over remy's old SMG shift knob to complete the look?

Told you Life is never the same after paddle-shifting right???? :twisted:

'The Great White'

swee swee ah ....now no need to step brakes liaoz....downshift..cut corner......

dunnit to brake? U siow ah? later go inside lonkang den u know!

:lol: :lol:

'The Great White'

Wow Geoff, looks great! :thumbsup: how much did it cost? Do you have to put the gear into steptronic mode before you can use the paddle shifters?

eggz said:
Wow Geoff, looks great! :thumbsup: how much did it cost? Do you have to put the gear into steptronic mode before you can use the paddle shifters?

yeap... i need to swing the knob to step mode before being able to use its function... cost me around 850 US...

louis said:
kevinm,

no lah... i'll be too worried about my warranty to attempt this mod :( my sales rep says that she can't provide a written sanction of after market parts... :|

Geoff Ang,

very nice indeed. maybe u should buy over remy's old SMG shift knob to complete the look?

no lah... anything remy's i scared beng leh... hahhahahahahaa!!!

thankx leh bro.... anyways well done on ur wheel... now ur wheel n mine look the same also wat...so thata gonna make u a beng too :laughlik: cheers!!!
:dance:

Geoff Ang said:
[yeap... i need to swing the knob to step mode before being able to use its function... cost me around 850 US...

So Geoff, how many seconds you think this will shave off your Sepang lap times? :dance:

Bet your can't wait to try it out at the next track day :laughlik:

eggz said:
Geoff Ang said:
[yeap... i need to swing the knob to step mode before being able to use its function... cost me around 850 US...

So Geoff, how many seconds you think this will shave off your Sepang lap times? :dance:

Bet your can't wait to try it out at the next track day :laughlik:

u betcha dude... can't wait... feels faster... but quite sure its all in my mine... kekeke!!!

heh heh...looks nice dude!

Great stuff, dude.

So now, which Ah Beng's Z4 is faster?

Yep. my car beng. But not chee-four-beng mah.

Back