• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

Re: OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

heyjudd;351596 said:
nice car....alor of credit default in the market ...not surprising ppl is selling cars and watches etc....

Er, nice car referring to the 335 Touring or V70R?

Well, people who can afford to sell their cars are already in decent position. Unlike those who took maximum loan amount and tenure - they need to top up a fair bit if they want to sell early.

Guys,

I'm the 2nd owner of the car. The car is flawless. It is unfortunate that I have to sell it due to overseas posting...and the timing cannot be worse. Company told me just 2 weeks after I got the car. In fact, if you ask Ryan, I've also placed an order for the car cover which I had to cancel with much regret. I've also had plans to get quite alot of parts from fellow site sponsors.

Am preparing for a huge loss. Bought this at 188k and after just one month of use am hoping to get 180k for it. Brudders whom are interested should have a look at it. Once in a lifetime offer.

I invite potential buyers to do all the available checks on the car. Guaranteed accident free and in perfect mechanical condition.

Breyton;351543 said:
It's back on sale, by the second owner.... Is there something wrong with this car? 4-months old and two owners already. Price is looking attractive now though....

Singapore Used Car. BMW 335IA Touring Sale by Trade Assist Pte Ltd - sgCarMart

rage;351686 said:
.... It is unfortunate that I have to sell it due to overseas posting...and the timing cannot be worse. Company told me just 2 weeks after I got the car...

Wow, great to hear from the owner.... Very bad timing dude. Was actually in the midst of looking at something else, but now you have thrown a spanner in the works....

hitmee;351693 said:
hw cannot drive selfish car anymore. mai tu liao

We still have the E90 mah. I can keep my E85 if I want. :p

E90 and E85. boot space too small. u need space!!!!

hitmee;351740 said:
E90 and E85. boot space too small. u need space!!!!

E90 has sufficient boot space lah.

try to fit the stroller and baby seat in.... hee hee

hitmee;351747 said:
try to fit the stroller and baby seat in.... hee hee

Already did. Still got space for baby bags and such :nehnehhh:

On a note

I enjoy driving my 325i wagon more than my RS4 wagon

:)

the 335i is indeed very beautiful, good for road trip to malaysia but honestly speaking touring cars are still not very receptive in sg, sigh

the car is still under warranty therefore if there is any problems, it will be still covered by pml.

como;351939 said:
...the car is still under warranty therefore if there is any problems, it will be still covered by pml.

This one is a PI car - think warranty is covered by MBM Power.

oh ok........ic.

doesn't bmw asia cover as well?

same.....u have to send thru mbm. mbm will in turn send to PML to claim from BMW asia.
so far no discrimination on PI bmw

Hmmmm... tempting.

Really love a 335 touring (am about to bring one from the UK) and such a shame this one doesn't have the sport pack (esp suspension / seats) and is in black.

Still tempting though to avoid the PI hassle. What is the fuel economy like for you?

Also - have tried to call the number on SG Car Mart but no luck. Could you please PM me your number and I can call you directly? I can't seem to send a PM at the moment (maybe as I just joined).

I'm after the cars VIN, and a talk about options (e.g. power seats, xenons, rain sensing wipers available?).

Thanks
Oliie

The standard suspension is the M suspension as in the E90 335i sedan. Unfortunately it does not have the bucket seats but since this is a cosmetic item, I guess you'll be able to buy and install it. Both front seats come with 2 memory buttons which is linked to each key.

Fuel economy is amazing for a twin turbo 3litre car. At 50% highway and 50% city driving, I'm doing 7.9km/l. I used to drive an airtrek turbo and from a 2 litre turbo (similar sized turbo) engine, I was doing at best 6.8km/l.

Noted your feedback on the number. Will let those guys know.

Xenons - check :)
Rain sensing wipers - check :)
Power sears - check :)
Panoramic steering - check :)
Gear shift lever on steering - check :)
6 CD changer in the boot - check :)
V-cool - check :)

:woowooo:

oliie;352263 said:
Really love a 335 touring (am about to bring one from the UK) and such a shame this one doesn't have the sport pack (esp suspension / seats) and is in black.

Still tempting though to avoid the PI hassle. What is the fuel economy like for you?

Also - have tried to call the number on SG Car Mart but no luck. Could you please PM me your number and I can call you directly? I can't seem to send a PM at the moment (maybe as I just joined).

I'm after the cars VIN, and a talk about options (e.g. power seats, xenons, rain sensing wipers available?).

Thanks
Oliie

Thanks Rage! I really appreciate the prompt reply. I managed to get John eventually so have sent him an email with the same question about VIN number etc. so no doubt this will be forwarded to you.

Sorry to be a royal pain in the proverbial backside, but can you also advise if the car has:

Warranty with PML (and how it works)?
Memory seats, and memory also on passenger?
Front PDC?
Cruise control?
Bluetooth prep?
Front Armrest?
Alarm?
Black saphire (metallic) or just jet black?
The VIN number

Of all the above, the most important thing for me is the VIN number and the Warranty information.

We're ready to move quite quickly if everything checks out, but I'll require a weekday (i.e. this Monday at the soonest) to run the VIN through BMW's systems.

Thanks again and look forward to your reply. You also have my email address now I think via John and once I have run the checks I'll have my other half do a quick once over on the car, then we'll be able to transfer the funds to you shortly after.

Cheers
Oliie

I can't send a PM to you as well. If you are really interested, you can call John at 90478223. He is assisting me in selling this.

my email: [email protected]

oliie;352263 said:

Thanks
Oliie

rage;352598 said:
I can't send a PM to you as well. If you are really interested, you can call John at 90478223. He is assisting me in selling this.

my email: [email protected]

Thanks matey. Have sent you an email since we're both suffering with PMs (not to be confused with PMS!).

Cheers
O.

rage;351686 said:
Guys,

I'm the 2nd owner of the car. The car is flawless. It is unfortunate that I have to sell it due to overseas posting...and the timing cannot be worse. Company told me just 2 weeks after I got the car. In fact, if you ask Ryan, I've also placed an order for the car cover which I had to cancel with much regret. I've also had plans to get quite alot of parts from fellow site sponsors.

Am preparing for a huge loss. Bought this at 188k and after just one month of use am hoping to get 180k for it. Brudders whom are interested should have a look at it. Once in a lifetime offer.

I invite potential buyers to do all the available checks on the car. Guaranteed accident free and in perfect mechanical condition.

Wah Lau eh.........so sad!!!

U just got the car man!!! U haven't even mod it yet!!!

:(

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back