OLL 7 Make History again!! - Teaser.

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
congrates OLL7 (Nelson) for making History in singapore again.. 1st E65 to install Brembo BBK.. 8 pot some more.. steam!! some teaser shots i took from my HP yesterday.. hehe..

Re: OLL 7 Make History again!! - Teaser.

This 7 dun believe in Shoes smaller than 21".. DPE 22" R16 in platinum graphite... I miss those rims...

Nelson has taken care of Ah orh beri well.. look at the shine of the bodypaint... rims on the floor oso can be seen clearly!!!!

Nbz.. look at the wheel arce of E65. simply HUGE!!!!

acupunch;321278 said:
si peh :drool: bro.... LONG LIVE ah ORH.

i forgot to mention, thats only the front.. kekekeke

Orh LuLu;321279 said:
i forgot to mention, thats only the front.. kekekeke
its jus matter of time. :laughlik: great stuff comes in pairs.

how come so little pics? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

wow.
the size of those wheel archs look sick.

u sure thats an E65?
Not a monster truck?

at last someone finish up OLL dreams ! cheers to OLL7, tat 22" once was bigger than my son !

yeshz... I saw Ah Orh moving along TPE with those huge DPE... sibeh steam..my wifey was also pointing to it and say it lookz familiar...kekkekekke.

All Hail Yakuza... the legion.

wah.. Orh Hiah....I haven't seen it yet and u guys are drooling over her new brakes!! haha...can't wait to see them this weekend. me still in Aussie land. :)

Is the E65 parked at J4C? Cos I saw this E65 with the exact same rims and brakes haha parked there today. Swee swee man.....:yummie:

Orh LuLu 7;322929 said:
wah.. Orh Hiah....I haven't seen it yet and u guys are drooling over her new brakes!! haha...can't wait to see them this weekend. me still in Aussie land. :)

haha.. i m going to drive it home tmr cos J4C no place liao. woohoo!!

delrosa81;322946 said:
Is the E65 parked at J4C? Cos I saw this E65 with the exact same rims and brakes haha parked there today. Swee swee man.....:yummie:

yap thats the one. :)

the project is completed... Brembo frt 8pot and rear 4 pot on a E65.... HUAT AHH!!!! Congrates again Nelson!!! No E65 in this world can win u liao.. and nothing to mod liao.. hahaha

Orh LuLu;323462 said:
the project is completed... Brembo frt 8pot and rear 4 pot on a E65.... HUAT AHH!!!! Congrates again Nelson!!! No E65 in this world can win u liao.. and nothing to mod liao.. hahaha

Yesterday was with edlms at J4C while he fixed up his "mods", we saw this E65 and my reaction was "WTF!?" so damn big man the rims.......the brakes also super big haha......his brake rotors are bigger than my dinner plates man........the caliper area can put mushroom soup also haha. :lol2:

yeap..saw the car J4C today ......the brakes are amazing.....!!....

swee man......

dun drive too fast hor...:p

last mod...air suspension and slam the bugger

Back