No BMW ONLINE in the connected drive NBT ???

desertfox65

Just got my F10 yesterday; upgraded connected drive s/w. noticed that BMW online is missing from the connected drive menu! also BMW REMOTE Iphone app cannot be used :( !

Any ideas if pml disable this because normally you can register this on the connected sg website but it seems not possible...

Is this normal?

thanks....

Re: No BMW ONLINE in the connected drive NBT ???

Mines is working fine might be your phone setting? You mean you cannot log on or what?

desertfox65;1111988 said:
Just got my F10 yesterday; upgraded connected drive s/w. noticed that BMW online is missing from the connected drive menu! also BMW REMOTE Iphone app cannot be used :( !

Any ideas if pml disable this because normally you can register this on the connected sg website but it seems not possible...

Is this normal?

thanks....

i can surf the internet thru phone but there is another menu that allows you to get addresses from google maps and use them in nav. you can download other bmw related apps and this does not work....

I am assuming you do see "BMW ONLINE"as an option in the the connected drive menu....
maybe need to go back to pml ...:(

Yep I see the BMW Online & the BMW Remote software is working too. Did you register and enter the pin sent to the car?

Btw, what can bmw online and remote services do?

It can locate the car, unlock, lock, turn on beam, horn from the iphone app

kahlid;1112260 said:
Btw, what can bmw online and remote services do?

Back