New X1 F48 Owner

Welcome 5 more new members on board with a total of 133 X1 ///MEN including 8 lady owners within the group. Cheers

Hi All,

I got my X1 F48, 2 months ago and recently a foul smell comes from the air conditioning unit every-time i start the car, and smell is especially bad during cold start.

Went to PML and they took 2 days to reprogramme AC unit blower, clean condenser, etc. but after 2 days, the problem came back.

Anyone else have this issue and how was is resolved?

Cheers and Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I got my X1 F48, 2 months ago and recently a foul smell comes from the air conditioning unit every-time i start the car, and smell is especially bad during cold start.

Went to PML and they took 2 days to reprogramme AC unit blower, clean condenser, etc. but after 2 days, the problem came back.

Anyone else have this issue and how was is resolved?

Cheers and Thanks in advance.
Many of the members got similar problems. You want to join our WhatsApp group to find out more?

Welcome 6 more new members on board with a total of 139 X1 ///MEN including 10 lady owners within the WhatsApp group. Cheers!

Hi Everyone, Just booked my new ride X1 sdrive18i xline (sapphire black). Car will deliver in around mid Dec2018

Welcome. Just collected my ride this mth as well.
20181112_183911.jpg

Back