Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

New X1 F48 Owner

Welcome our 10th member today and we are ready to have the first meet-up in May 17. Any other X1 F48 owners are most welcome to join us. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I just collected my 2nd hand X1 and would love to join the group. Appreciate if you can add me to the whatsapp group please. Nine 84 six five 00 three. Thank you

Sorry got a silly question, I cannot seem to find the button that can open the car boot from inside the driver cabin. Any kind advice where I can locate it please?

Thanks Alex ! Just sent you an email.

Hi Brandonk, there's a small compartment at the right side, below the steering wheel, the button for the car boot should be at area between the compartment and the driver's door.

Welcome the 1st lady member! In total, we have 11 members in the WhatsApp group. Cheers!

new member reporting. s18i - mineral grey. waiting for delivery - but pending COE and number bid meanwhile..exciting days ahead.
Congratulations! Want to join our X1 ///Men group? Your new ride should be in time for our first brunch gathering on 20 May 17 (Sat). Please send me your mobile number at BMWX1MEN@gmail.com. Cheers!

Last edited:
Calling all X1 F48 owners, we are going to have our very first meetup. It will be happening on 20 May 17 (Sun) for brunch, networking and group buy for magnetic shade and boot floor map. If you are interested to join us, please email to BMWX1MEN@gmail.com with your name and mobile number. I will add you into the WhatsApp Group to confirm the venue and exact timing to meet. Hope to welcoming all X1 F48 owners there. Cheers!

Last edited:
Guys
Jus ordered an x1. Want to share a good lobang. Hes a freelancer tat does screen upgrad frm 6.5 to 8.8inch.

Will fr once i collected my car and done up by him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet365sbet
Back