new to BM

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi and Welcome to the forums tgcraft!

I believe i know who you talking about... he just got new brakes also.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2453

1102766712885.jpg

Yes...your sport edition is the M-Tech Kit..same thing.

SDQ1100... i don't know who he is... :errr:

Biggest rim the members put is about 19" MAX...most of the members here use 18".

Please explore the forum and we'll be glad to help you out!

Welcome again!

mr ryan. that is the car! super fierce. what rim is that? must be 330i to need brakes so big. where to fit this brake system. any lobang for 2nd hand?

tgcraft said:
mr ryan. that is the car! super fierce. what rim is that? must be 330i to need brakes so big. where to fit this brake system. any lobang for 2nd hand?
tgcraft,

That rim is Hamann PG3 if im not wrong!

Haha, driver is hiong thats why must fit BBK.. :laughlik:

Erm, the brakes must import from the states... he did the brakes at BVO.

Dont think u can find 2nd hand in this market..

tgcraft said:

That is PG2, not PG3 (this one has staggered lips around the circumference and costs abit more)

Re: new to BM

tgcraft said:
to fellow bros, i just changed to a new 318i sport edition after owning 2 WRX & a Evo. 20 points on my license record so I decided not to get into more problem. over the months, i saw some very fierce BM E46. Are there from this club: E2727 White. Is the kit same as mine sport edition? I think this E46 nicest i saw. Oso 1 more i see is SDQ1100. Black. The kit look diffent & super low & rim very big. What kit is this? There is another black one SDU73, the rim what brand?

what is biggest rim we can put on E46? now I just wan show car. make fierce can alredy.

thank you, bobby
Hi Brudder,
Welcome to the club...
since you're one of those few who has own an EVO and a 318Sport before, hope to hear your personal experience in the ownership of these 2 cars ?

I have a lot of respect for the Evo and had thought about owning one prior to my recent 318i.

Re: new to BM

tgcraft said:
to fellow bros, i just changed to a new 318i sport edition after owning 2 WRX & a Evo. 20 points on my license record so I decided not to get into more problem. over the months, i saw some very fierce BM E46. Are there from this club: E2727 White. Is the kit same as mine sport edition? I think this E46 nicest i saw. Oso 1 more i see is SDQ1100. Black. The kit look diffent & super low & rim very big. What kit is this? There is another black one SDU73, the rim what brand?

what is biggest rim we can put on E46? now I just wan show car. make fierce can alredy.

thank you, bobby

Bro, welcome.

U are just in time to catch our monthly meet which takes place on last Sun of each month at the big carpark next to Kallang Mac's.

The coming meet will be on Sun, 26th Dec. from 4.30pm till around 7pm.

There, u will see all kinds of BMWs, BMW bodykits, rims, engine mods, exhaust mods, lights mods, and interior mods etc.

Hope to c ya. ;)

Welcome, bro.

Welcome, the largest rims you can fit onto an e46 is actually 20 inches.. but you need to roll your fenders before it fits. Cheers!

MRacer77 said:
Welcome, the largest rims you can fit onto an e46 is actually 20 inches.. but you need to roll your fenders before it fits. Cheers!

Yah, roll fender and aggressive negative camber, good offset, width of rim... lots of trouble just to shoehorn the 20" onto the E46, hence most sane pple would just stop at 19" :screwedu:

Welcome bro..keke..treat me to one cup of kopi and i personally recommend you the guy! ;)

halo bros, drive evo & wrx feel powerful king on the road. now 318i no power but sit already feel good for my license. my wife oso won't complain my car not comfort. but no choice must get use.

i think maybe i will put 19" like that bro in the white bm. look fierce.

Welcome to BMW-SG bro!!

Thanks for your comments....(if they were for me)....hahahaha

For 318i, most bros here stop at 18" cos any bigger, all the nissan sunny will eat you for breakfast..... :laughlik:

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

halo bro wilman, ur car super nice. is it 330i? where to buy the brake kit for BM. my workshop can bring in for me brembo about $4000. oso ur rim buy from who ?- bobby

tgcraft said:
halo bro wilman, ur car super nice. is it 330i? where to buy the brake kit for BM. my workshop can bring in for me brembo about $4000. oso ur rim buy from who ?- bobby

Hi Bobby,

My car only 320i lah.....no $ to buy 330i.....kekekekeke

Enjoy your car 1st den mod slowly to enjoy them....but if U the 'kan cheong' type den mod all at 1 go loh....

$4k Brembos for both front & rear BBK ah?? Tat's super cheap man!

My rims are 19" Hamann PG2, it cost me $1.3k 2.8yrs ago.....now at least $1.7k liao....

Cheers

'The Great White'

ryan said:
Biggest rim the members put is about 19" MAX...most of the members here use 18".

erm... i have a fren who managed to squeeze a set of 20s" in
but he had to flare the arch like an m3 :drool: :thumbsup:

CyberTron said:
I tot BBK stands for Big Brake Kit and not a brand?

U R absolutely so right!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back