New Kind of 3D Number Plates

turtlebmw

Hey All!
Blessed New Year! :)

On the roads, i have seen a couple of cars with those 3D car number plates, except that they are covered with a piece of clear acrylic. So basically its an upgraded version of the usual black acrylic backing, with stick on 3D numbers. Now they actually add a piece of clear acrylic over, and the 3D digits are not as thick as those that dont have acrylic covers?

I know my explanation may not be clear, but does any fellow member know where i can get this done. Apparently its LTA compliant, and i was told to go to Deskar Road. Drove around there but couldnt find a store making number plates.

Also, Euro Plates are illegal! Irregardless of whether the fonts are of the right type and size. Just found out from various number plate stores located along sin ming.

Many Thanks!

Re: New Kind of 3D Number Plates

turtlebmw;412047 said:
Hey All!
Blessed New Year! :)

On the roads, i have seen a couple of cars with those 3D car number plates, except that they are covered with a piece of clear acrylic. So basically its an upgraded version of the usual black acrylic backing, with stick on 3D numbers. Now they actually add a piece of clear acrylic over, and the 3D digits are not as thick as those that dont have acrylic covers?

I know my explanation may not be clear, but does any fellow member know where i can get this done. Apparently its LTA compliant, and i was told to go to Deskar Road. Drove around there but couldnt find a store making number plates.

Also, Euro Plates are illegal! Irregardless of whether the fonts are of the right type and size. Just found out from various number plate stores located along sin ming.

Many Thanks!

try the shop soh guan chuan at ubi at the TP HQ junction shop at the corner...

or try genconcept at ubi road 1

starfox9475;412048 said:
Sorry bro, no idea of what you are refering to but will find out soon.

u go change to africa style plate la..stylo milo

starfox9475;412048 said:
Sorry bro, no idea of what you are refering to but will find out soon.

When i find it, will post back here with a picture! :)

Terry;412082 said:
or try genconcept at ubi road 1

Thanks Terry! I went to the Genconcept webpage, and i think they sell the plates im describing!! :)

Hey people, i'm new here.. I was recommended to sticky-plate.com.. my fren got his chrome number plate there within half a day.. order and collect.. just wondering if euro plate is pass? thinking of making one.. according to the website, its approve.. advise me ppl! thanks..

yup gen concept have all.. look for a lady call eddie, she like to give discount haha

how long will it take? trying to get ASAP.. and my fren says sticky-plate.com can get within a few hours.. order now, later can collect.. i call the Gary, he says not a problem for me to order now and collect later.

how long will it take? trying to get ASAP.. and my fren says sticky-plate.com can get within a few hours.. order now, later can collect.. i call the Gary, he says not a problem for me to order now and collect later.

Back