Neez

daywalker

Hi all

Was at Hurry tyres this afternoon and saw a white E92 335 getting the QD7 fixed on. Nice!

Congrats to the owner if he is a forum member here !! :)

By the way, 1st time that I have dealt with Hurry. Very friendly family. Highly recommended.

Re: Neez

So another 335i has decided on the QD7! Awesome rims! And Tristan is great!

Omar is not alone haha

Mag;282563 said:
Does anyone know how heavy QD7s are?

My best guesstimate is 9kg-ish front and 10kgish rear

here u go

Neez

u r quite close Sam
I recall it's slightly just heavier than Progressiv ME

daywalker;282524 said:
Hi all

Was at Hurry tyres this afternoon and saw a white E92 335 getting the QD7 fixed on. Nice!

Congrats to the owner if he is a forum member here !! :)

By the way, 1st time that I have dealt with Hurry. Very friendly family. Highly recommended.

Thanks! That was me - just picked the car up and drove straight to Hurry to get the rims changed. Got quite a bit of rubbing after that so had to get the fender rolled. All that rolling and knocking - :errrrrrr:

Were you in the black E92 Convertible? Sweet ride - love your rims and M-Tech kit! Really tempted to get the side skirts now :)

Been going to Hurry for quite a few years now - reliable, good service, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

I've been looking at RAC Monolites a lot lately.

R A C Monolites

If this is done originally for BMW, and still in production, why nobody interested in it? It's almost the lightest, seems to be damn strong from the Elise forums, and look nice. And the brake clearance is incredible because of the mesh structure really give you space for even the fat ones like Alcons. The price I think is a little cheaper than the Neez.

mling;282605 said:
Thanks! That was me - just picked the car up and drove straight to Hurry to get the rims changed. Got quite a bit of rubbing after that so had to get the fender rolled. All that rolling and knocking - :errrrrrr:

Were you in the black E92 Convertible? Sweet ride - love your rims and M-Tech kit! Really tempted to get the side skirts now :)

Been going to Hurry for quite a few years now - reliable, good service, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

Welcome to the forum and the only 2nd dude to have the QD7 in Singapore!

centurion;282606 said:

R A C Monolites

If this is done originally for BMW, and still in production, why nobody interested in it? It's almost the lightest, seems to be damn strong from the Elise forums, and look nice. And the brake clearance is incredible because of the mesh structure really give you space for even the fat ones like Alcons. The price I think is a little cheaper than the Neez.

Any agent for RAC locally ?

Ahbengdriver;282618 said:
Any agent for RAC locally ?
think that's not an issue with online ordering nowadays lar ...

After that just hand it to Daniel to install lah ... it's a wheel, don't need much tech support one. So quite safe to order from abroad.

centurion;282606 said:

R A C Monolites

Not like nobody is interested, it's low profile rims...sometimes when u google also dont hv much info...bit like that Schmeiden..

TripleM;282633 said:
Not like nobody is interested, it's low profile rims...sometimes when u google also dont hv much info...bit like that Schmeiden..
oh ok... so this one like `group buy only' style ... until they get their webbie up ... 7.9 kg for 18 x9 inch not bad tho.

mling;282605 said:

Yes, that was me, my wife & my daughter :)

';Thanks, I love my M-suit as well but wasn't happy with my rims. Wife and I both love the hyperblack design initally but could not get over the psycho barrier that it was a brandless TW rim (blame it on the Great White who was the 1st one to make negative comments about them:oops: ) Anyway, believe the deep dish may not allow me to install BBK in the future.

Really liked the QD7 after seeing Omar's car at SWC and even enquired about ordering them with Daniel/Tristen but as of now, still does not have the heart to commit my funds into this mod:(

Too many mods to consider...damn this bimmer

Back