Need help!

desmond7777

hi all i m driving a e92 335i n54 when i accelerate my car towards 4-5k rpm, car jerk n idrive come out error code ! transmission problem pls drive moderately. i off my car n on the error code gone n can still drive normally without reving to 4-5rpm. anyone here encounter to this problem? pls share thanks alot.

Re: Need help!

im not sure if its coincidental. but the last time this happened to me; my vanos gear died shortly after.

I reckoned that u have your ride checked by a pro BMW workshop soon coz if your ride died on u...u gonna incurred more cost..good luck!

desmond7777;1126348 said:
hi all i m driving a e92 335i n54 when i accelerate my car towards 4-5k rpm, car jerk n idrive come out error code ! transmission problem pls drive moderately. i off my car n on the error code gone n can still drive normally without reving to 4-5rpm. anyone here encounter to this problem? pls share thanks alot.

6 speed or what ?

I'm not sure how a transmission error would be related to the charge pipe.
A cracked or blown charge pipe would give a 30FF boost leak code.
If you're getting a 4F89, then it's a a transmission problem. You can try changing the transmission oil and pan 1 to 2 times to see if that helps. If not, then you might need to replace your transmission's valve body solenoids (mechatronic solenoids).
Are you able to read codes from the OBD2 port?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back