Need help for f30 m performance brakes

Re: Need help for f30 m performance brakes

Ok leh brakes feel ok to me. I tired Afew ebrakes, Swee Swee leh. I was there wen they install the brakes. No coding

adrianeo0747;1053295 said:
Hi guys I am on tis brakes for about amonth without coding and I feel Tt the brakes are working as it should be. I got two cars n the bite fr the m brakes are working better than my VW. Just for the info. Was afriad at first but now I am happy with its looks n performance. Btw mine was installed at tis shop nxt to mcwell ubi
Call 93 nice ppl n great deal.

Hi, I'm thinking of installing the M performance brake kit but I can't seem to find details of this 93 workshop online. Can I trouble you to PM me the details and how much it will cost? Thanks!

Gnuj;1057471 said:
Hi, I'm thinking of installing the M performance brake kit but I can't seem to find details of this 93 workshop online. Can I trouble you to PM me the details and how much it will cost? Thanks!

WS name is TOP93 , not 93 or 69.
Go to top of screen and click DIRECTORY, inside you will find them

nokiaop;1053337 said:
I think they got code for u . I got mine from them. Do u have the spongy feeling or sinking feel ? As they cannot fit mine properly just got mine from them like 3 weeks ago too . So better check check . The brakes must not be low . Must be high or maybe responsive, better then stock .

Cheers,
Ya brakes r higher . Brake feels ok. Just did e brake today cos a taxi suddenly cut into my lane. Great feel! Everything ok no problem. Sorry for extremely late reply.

adrianeo0747;1057808 said:
Ya brakes r higher . Brake feels ok. Just did e brake today cos a taxi suddenly cut into my lane. Great feel! Everything ok no problem. Sorry for extremely late reply.

Somehow, the brake feel is not as good as what I had on my previous ride.... I've tried the M perf ones, the alcon ones and the brembo GT 6 pot one for the F30.... With coding and without... Honestly, with coding and without, there is no diff that can be felt... It is more like changing ur abs setting in GT5, (or those that drove the lotus with abs control on the steering), like from setting 5 to 6?

Is it something to do with the master cylinder?

I was using spoon, then alcon for my pervious ride... Both of them felt much firmer and there is totally no "dead zone"...

Seems like there is some deadzone with the F30...

Just installed M perf brakes with 93 yesterday. Brakes felt great without any sponginess. It's a minor upgrade from the stock 335 brakes but I thought its worth the effort....so far...

hello

I set myself the same performance brake kit M and made the complete coding software with E-sys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back