National Day.. Any Outing?

Re: National Day.. Any Outing?

Got. I will either be at Torquay, maybe Great Ocean Road in the afternoon. In the morning, have wifey cook me some eggs da biatch.

Geez, some people like to rub it in. Guess you'll be seeing the 12 Apostles again (oops, I meant 11 or 10, or are they down to 9-8 by now!).

gather and watch the national day parade. :nehnehhh: :lol2:

hi darky,

national days reminds me of rounding hahaha. its always like the day the time of the year to go around og with the myth that tp is busy with ndp. but actually not.

it brings back memories of those days when my ride is evo7. But now no more and sledom see people rounding, still there is still some rich young punk trying to play hero and show off which is damn dangerous...during national day eve. sure can see ppl zooming ard.

DarKy;366201 said:
National day, holiday.. got outing or not? movie? lunch? dinner? coffee? drive?:)

Darky, why not stay at home with your love ones and cook up a sumptuous meal and enjoy watching the national day parade...

Or you can go JB...lol

blacknight;366634 said:
Darky, why not stay at home with your love ones and cook up a sumptuous meal and enjoy watching the national day parade...

Or you can go JB...lol

I think if i cook, it will become a sad celebration.. LoLx.. Going JB will turn into another disaster...:yummie:

National Day Eve.......... Ai lim mai????
National Day.......... Home sleeping......
After National Day............. Sentosa (do eye therapy).......... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

DarKy;366662 said:
Hahahaa.. Lim jiu at where? Velvet ar?

Location?????.................... to be confirmed..... :yummie: :yummie:

hippiemango;366800 said:
location healthy ma??

Whats "Healthy" for u????? Coffeeshop???? Pubs? Disco? KTV?
:nehnehhh:

Quick decide place and post outing leh. knn thursday already

SC_IS;366919 said:
Quick decide place and post outing leh. knn thursday already

yeah man. see lahh make shawn angry already. tsk tsk tsk. :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Back