My Tightie Whitie 46 Vert

Re: My Tightie Whitie 46 Vert

Yep, that was a PFL cab. Year 2002, Front fenders not modified. Blue FL cabrio belongs to forumer Alvin666.

P1000773.JPG

P1000831.JPG

P1000818.JPG

kenntona;774023 said:
Yep, that was a PFL cab. Year 2002, Front fenders not modified. Blue FL cabrio belongs to forumer Alvin666.

P1000773.JPG

P1000831.JPG

P1000818.JPG

Nice rides 'cept for the long antenna hee. thx!

Terras14;773152 said:
Very nice n well maintain. Just the style I like without being too loud. But I will prefer the seats without the xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I absolutely looove the cross stitching ha. thx for compliments!

tomace;774234 said:

thx! wanna find more gd venues to take pics!

Last edited by a moderator:

Feel that the e46 cabrio is still one of the nicest ard...great pics guys.

SY3;775935 said:
Jin jia swee :)

thx bro

como;775957 said:
Feel that the e46 cabrio is still one of the nicest ard...great pics guys.

Won't tire from e46 chassis thats for sure. I hope COE taper so I can keep my vert if not gotta hunt for another 46.

Did a small collation of pics to while some time away. Enjoy!

combined2.jpg

Hey this looks like Hublot's ex cabrio?

Good buy! He kept his cabrio very nicely. Good to see he sold to another enthusiast

nice seats with all the XXXXX....keke
last of the E46....glad still have guys who maintain their rides swee swee like ya

so whose leg was that? dun tell me u wore heels for that in the last pics....haha

Steven dont be a pervert

Pass me contact once u have it

MW;780684 said:
Good buy! He kept his cabrio very nicely. Good to see he sold to another enthusiast

thx. It was perfect for me since im not power hungry but 6 potter engine is def much more ear soothing when ignite

sszone;780685 said:
nice seats with all the XXXXX....keke
last of the E46....glad still have guys who maintain their rides swee swee like ya

so whose leg was that? dun tell me u wore heels for that in the last pics....haha

thx! thought loong & hard about doing this mod with insane COE and all but in the end just fxxk it and do it.

happened to read ur thread on quitting ur job to pursue ur interest, kudos to u. passion ftw! why u don stock e46 parts haha, so sadz..

legs belong to my dear photographer, shes da best ever! Here's a shot she did by controlling shutter speed. After re-wiring my angel eyes, the effect is quite easy to replicate but v nice imo!

dsc1044q.jpg

Thx for the compliments! Hope more E46ers can share their ride pics as well.

90k COE is a real bummer but din really come as a rude shock. Meanwhile, can't wait for my new mods to be installed!

Wish I had orig E46 M3 mirrors, nothing beats the orig tapered down teardrop contours......

Finally got my hands on a great deal and had these fitted on!!! Stoptech 4 pot front set BBK, calipers resprayed to alpine white. was a tough choice between yellow and white but decided to go with white in the end. Gonna be tough keeping the calipers squeaky clean lolx. uber elated!

Excuse the diirrty slotted rotor, ride is in need of a good detailing.

Can't wait to do another photoshoot when time permits...

p4280014p.jpg

In midst of installing my BBK, I have chanced upon a gem of a workshop as well, "Exxxxxx Axxxsports". Pardon me for trying to share this lengthy story.

My ride had quite a few probs in the last 100k milestone maintenance and these included worn radiator, oil changes etc. Heck, after changing with their engine oil, my F/C has marginally gone a tad lower. Something I never imagined with the ICE and relatively heavy rims outfitted on my ride.

However, in addition to fixing up these common wear n tear issues, what amazed me was the extra mile they went to accede to my small (some might say irritating) requests such as fixing up passenger door lock handle, fixing up gear knob panel lighting, reinforcing the connections for my front bumper and even checking out if my rims were warped.

Prev experiences I had with other shops were a flat out 'no choice, car is aged, cannot do' but the response I got this time was 'No prob, will try. If cannot will update u'.

It did help that the mechanics had prev background in bimmer maintenance hence explaining their expert knowledge, testament to this was a stripped out from floorboard wiring up beaten E30 vert that has seen better days the shop was trying to restore.

Their overall draw point was the variety of skillsets their mechanics possess, professionalism, reasonable pricing working on customers' budget, genuine service attitude and advice on improving my ride's overall health status.

What needs to be changed is changed, no extra BS.

Would seriously recommend bros to check out this great workshop and feel free to pm me for more info, glad to share. Hope I have not infringed any advertising rules here as this ain't my intent and not affiliated to the shop in any manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did a quick photoshoot around the n'hood this morn.

dsc1088x.jpg

dsc1102z.jpg

dsc1112i.jpg

dsc11441.jpg

C&C welcome!

Very nice as usual

Wow,beautiful! If you can add a racing stripe over yr grill,will look lagi sart!

MW;804151 said:
Very nice as usual

thx man

jonleeck;804321 said:
Wow,beautiful! If you can add a racing stripe over yr grill,will look lagi sart!

thx.. ah yes, see bimmian.com selling them. A bit too fierce imo ha coz my ride slow and tame, clean and OEM more to my liking. Prob my next mod is to respray my DPEs matte black with polished lips.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33winfans
Back