golilok

front-1.jpg

back-1.jpg

right.jpg

left.jpg

frontright.jpg

frontleft.jpg

folded.jpg

More importantly, the M5 mirrors has the ///M Power to auto-focus on what is necessary when needed.

focus.jpg

Re: My M5 Mirrors on my Strawberry F10

Does it also have radar detection to warn of incoming hotties fr the rear?:thumbsup:

Decaf;796481 said:
Does it also have radar detection to warn of incoming hotties fr the rear?:thumbsup:

yes and it uses its ///M Power to communicate and displays on the idrive screen!

After this demonstration by bro golilok, I'm putting M5 mirrors on my F13.... :drool:

I will hantam in the M5 mirrors not only to look behind but also front and sides too!

Nicely done bro! Nicely taken photos!

Black on black, i still cant tell the diff from original. 4k+ I would prefer BKK but that's just me. Just personal preference I guess. No offense bro.

st8800;796507 said:
Black on black, i still cant tell the diff from original. 4k+ I would prefer BKK but that's just me. Just personal preference I guess. No offense bro.

i do think its overpriced actually but :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn nice....Make me envy you so much ....

Swee, can't wait for mine

Jokes aside, golilok's pictures does make a case for the M5 mirrors. They do look different - shape is different, less squarish compared to the regular F10 ones.

Wheter that in itself is worth splashing $4K over is another issue... But, to a lawya like MW, hearsay somesay anyhow say with 44 + 1 robot sapporking him, $4K is sup sup the water hehehe

After C3PO's court case, I will be able to buy real M5 as I told him my fees are $500k all in, after discount. He said ok he selling his car n house. I bro

cant tell the diff leh.......:whattheh:

the difference is subtle but that's enough to set you back $4K+ :D

M5 (curvy + bottom lining) vs Std (squary + like section top/bottom)

f10-bmw-m5-1.jpg

2011-F10-BMW-5-Series-535i-Sedan-1024x769.jpg

het;796590 said:
cant tell the diff leh.......:whattheh:

Install M mirrors +50HP? Heehee

wt_know;796603 said:
the difference is subtle but that's enough to set you back $4K+ :D

M5 (curvy + bottom lining) vs Std (squary + like section top/bottom)

Tks for the pic bro......I can tell the subtle difference now as I can recognise M5.....trick now is to differentiate a M5 mirror on a normal F10......somemore TS ride all black black, more challenging.......its a nice mirror but the wow factor dont commensurate with cost......but tats jus me.....peace out .........:wavey:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back