My Frozen White Yam 3

satinGHOST|r!der

Legendary 10 Years
So I couldn't resist seeing how good the Frozen Brilliant White m3 looked and sealed the deal for it 2 days after seeing it. These are just some pics I took with my iPhone and I will be taking more pics with a better camera including interior shots.

I love the color and in my honest opinion it looks best at night as it reveals itself differently like a chameleon. :)

I got the car with the M Performance exhaust and the splitter/spoilers. Might do some minor mods later on but for now everything seems harmonious enough FOR NOW.

de192635.jpg

8ad1c36b.jpg

55ea842a.jpg

341a61e8.jpg

aca4c165.jpg

Re: My Frozen White Yam 3

u sold ur M3 to get another M3?

Boh liao

And its not a Yam 3, its a real M3

while u rape tat m3, can u lend me the yellow one beside it?

Nice.................M

cheers

MW;787274 said:
while u rape tat m3, can u lend me the yellow one beside it?

Sure but don't know if you can handle her. She needs to be caressed and gently fingered. Don't know if you got the talent...

Congrats Omar.

Nice colour, Omar!

jasonmaxima;787288 said:
M performance........ Not you.... Why not akra ftw!!!!!

My expat neighbor is a fucking asshole that's why. Visit lane 8 2 times cause of that prostitute child. I lay low for a while till his time is up. Not far away then probably might go Akra. The M performance isn't that bad either just that it's not a loud ad the Akra albeit more character I must say with the M performance.

You happy.... I happy for you.

Ai race mai? Give me 4 lamp post head start for my yam3 sedan.....

jasonmaxima;787293 said:
You happy.... I happy for you.

Ai race mai? Give me 4 lamp post head start for my yam3 sedan.....

I have retired long time ago...

Very nice Frozen white! Btw Omar, U nv retain back ur number plate? That was a very nice plate man.

delrosa81;787300 said:
Very nice Frozen white! Btw Omar, U nv retain back ur number plate? That was a very nice plate man.

I am bidding for another number. Fengshui master said off I continue to use the old number, I will have the wrong women in my life. So I decided to get a more "lucky" number.

Nice. Saw your car last Thursday at bugis junction. Solid matte white m3!

OptimusWKY;787314 said:
Nice. Saw your car last Thursday at bugis junction. Solid matte white m3!

Oh yeah I was heading to the gym to work out my butt. Butt workout that day...Ha ha Ha...

Congrats congrats! Still breath-takingly beautiful every time I see one - and this one is no different. Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back